♚ 10: sadden

You ran to hug your mother and your brother, leaving everyone awwing. You missed them so much but your heart is missing a piece, a piece that you will never forget.

"Mum..." she looks at you, as she increase your skin with her hands. "Where's dad?" Your voice became breathless, she stopped and looks away. "MUM. Where is he?!" You pulled Adrian next to your legs, worried sick.

She didn't answer you, she was about to cry but as soon as you saw her tears. Everything broke down, the worst birthday surprise ever..

You dashed out of the room, leaving everyone behind and going out of the apartment. You heard your mother crying your name but you never stopped to listen to her. Your heart knew why, exactly why your dad isn't here to celebrate your birthday properly. The tears and sadness explains it a lot, without a word but actions was something deep.

"Something happened to him.. no..NO.. NO." You sobbed out a sob and kneeling down. At 11:00PM, where everyone is asleep or enjoying their night, then there's you. Heart broken.

The father that kept you going in life, even though he wasn't always there for you but will be in your heart. He was humble and willingly to help you in any situations, he loved you so much, as much as Adrian. He loves you both. Of course his wife.

"I miss him. Why am I such a horrible daughter-"

"My baby isn't a bad daughter to her father.."

It was Alex. "Oh holy fuck-" you held your chest at his sudden appearance, "Sorry." He chuckles and wraps his arms around you. "Your not a horrible daughter." He kisses you on the neck and cuddles you. Your tears couldn't help but flow down to your cheeks, you missed him. Very much. You felt like he won't be grateful to have a daughter like you, feeling doubt about yourself is the fucking worst thing that happens. "Y/n.." Your boyfriend pulls away and lift up your chin, you had teary eyes as you met his eyes. He smiles apologetically and placed his forehead against yours, "I love you." Your teared up even more because how overwhelm you are, "I love you.. so much." You muttered, he chuckled and kissed you.

The night was dark, moon was raising up. Soft breeze was flattery across the two happy souls. "Alex.. I don't think I want to go back to the hotel.." After the kids, you told him. Alex tilts his head, "We will be leaving soon if you want, like next week or two more days. But the day that we are suppose to leave is very soon." You nodded and held his small body tightly.

You and Alex were outside for a long good time, you just wanted someone to hug you and comfort you. You loved being on someone's side for the night. You were still a little down but at least you have Alex to make you smile.

Meanwhile.. George's POV

Where the fuck is she and Alex? They have been out for a very long time. If something happened to them, her parents would never forgive me. "Babe.." Beth came to my side, I hugged her. She smiles and wrapped her arms around me. "They'll be okay. Don't worry.. Don't think that something will happen to them. They are grown adults." I love her so much, this is why I love her. She's so positive and puts my smile every time I see her.

"Thank you.. I love you." I said, she blushed and kissed my cheeks "Love you too babe."

My eyes then converted to Y/N's mother and her little brother. She was sobbing and so was her little brother, it saddens my heart and wants me to hug them both, telling them that everything will be fine. I slowly walked towards them and they noticed my appearance, she smiles sadly. It aches my heart to see my Aunty at this state and my little cousin.

"G-George, this is all my fault.." My Aunty sighs as she calms her sobs, placing Adrian's head against her leg, softly increasing his hair. My hand gently rubs her hands, and shook my head. "No it's not. I'm sure that she'll understand. I hope Uncle has a chance of living." I hoped he survives. He is the greatest, he's a jackass when I came over to stay. But he has those times where he's serious and would comfort my hard times. If I was my Aunty, I would just try stay strong and hope for the best.

Author nim's POV

Alex and you have been out for a very long time, it's nearly 12AM. Alex then had an idea, to forgot your worries and his. He turned to you and you glances over to his side. "Babe what's-"

"Let's make a bet."

***
(*˘︶˘*).。.:*💌

this book is gonna die off soon because how boring this is going to be REEEE. BUt oh well, how's everyone?

Ily

🌷

🤤🤤

🤤🤤