Chapter 1 : GET THE GIRL FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Noah Ainsley

"Wakey Wakey sleepy pants."I groaned knowing that I'm super familiar with that voice. "Get the hell out,Toby." I push his body away and pull my blanket to cover my whole body.

It's so freaking cold here and I'm shivering to death.

"Toby,the air conditioner is so c-cold." I shivered but still closing my eyes. Then warmth hits me. Yes-this is what I wanted.

"Thanks Toby." I said smiling but soon regret after I feel myself being carried. Trust me,I'm not skinny nor fat but this dudes can carry me like I'm that skinny.

"Babygirl,I'm not letting you sleep until 12 pm.WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING HEALTHY!" Oh shit. I'm not gonna exercise.

My eyes widen and I struggle to get out of his grip. "NO IM NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING HEALTHY- ESPECIALLY WITH YOU." He smirked at me holding me tightly,afraid I'll fall.

I grumbled trying to kick him or hit him but nothing work. "BENNETT! SAM! PETER !JOAN! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" Then thousands of footsteps been heard. Sam was the first one to come here and his eyes widen. "Don't tell me He ask you to do 'healthy' morning exercise." I nodded scared all over my face.

Bennett soon arrived and he has the same facial expression as me when Sam told him about this situation here. Joan came later with his earphones still on his ears and Peter was walking towards us like some freakin Victoria Secret model.

"Toby,let her down." Sam insisted but Toby just rolled his eyes. "Yall are sick. It's just exercise not like some killing event." I snort earning a glare from him.

"At leats that's what it feels like." I mumble.

Then I just had the greatest idea.

"THERE'S A COCKROACH!"I screamed and he immediately throw me away. And my butt hit the ground-pain struck me. He realised that I was lying and he was that close to throw his tantrums but I caught his attention.

Yes tears was falling from my eyes because I once fell from my skateboard when I was 9 and the bone near my butt cracked. So I can't sit down too long.

That's why I was crying-cause it hurts so much. It's like a jolt of pain just stab me in the butt.

Ok why does that sounded funny.

"Nowy! Oh shit! Uh-Peter call Aunt Macy!" Sam shouted pushing him. He then look at
me with worried eyes. "Does it hurt that much?" I rolled my eyes nearly slapping him in the face.

"Of course it hurts!" I cried not moving at all.Then I heard Joan shouted- "you fucking stupidass it's not 0437-FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIMES I TOLD YOU,ITS 4027!" I chuckled knowing the fact that Peter totally forgot Aunt Macy's phone number.

Toby sat beside me smiling a small smile. "I'm sorry for throwing you." He apologised and I could see the sadness in his voice. "Nah,it's not your fault. I shouldn't have screamed cockroach. It's just-I really hate healthy exercise." He chuckled hugging from the side.

"I GOT THE OIL!" I look at Bennett,confusion all over my face. "Aunt Macy's at Africa.Doing the goods you know." I nodded smiling. Our Aunt Macy always known as the kind hearted lady. She's in her late 30s but looks really beautiful and young.

Kinda jealous.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I ask slowly. "We are just gonna do what Aunt Macy always do when you hit your butt. So-oil.Check!" I laughed historically. They look at each other with weird looks.

"What?" Peter ask.

"First Of all,we use aromatic oil not cooking oil,Ben. Next,she always massages my butt. Well not specifically my butt but specifically the bone part." I smile holding my laughter.

Their faces paled.

"Uh-then-w-we." I rolled my eyes. They are unbelievable.

"Just pick me up and put me at the massage chair.That's the main reason mom bought it,right?"

"Oh shit-we're officially stupid."

"No you are."

"Excuse me at least I have the looks."

"Aw-c'mon Peter stop lying to yourself."

"Shut up,Sam."

"Uh Who's the big brother here."

"Toby."

"I'm your dreams,Toby."

"Joan,Shut the French up."

"French up?"

"Out little sister is here."

"Pfft Joan cursed just now."

"I know,he's grounded."

"What the f-hell? Seriously."

"Sorry not sorry."

"We don't use lyrics when we're arguing."

"That's not-you gotta learn more,Peter."

"I already have the looks."

"Peter,looks Isn't gonna bring you anywhere."

"It will."

"No it won't."

"Your just saying that cause you're ugly."

"Excuse me?"

"OK I DONT KNOW IF YOU REALISE MY EXISTENCE HERE BUT THE ONE THATS ACTUALLY IN PAIN IS ME-GET THIS GIRL FIGHT SOMEONE ELSE."

"Oh yeah-sorry,babygirl."

•><•
Hope you like it my loves❤️🍒

Comment,like,vote 🗿

[Request anything you want]

🤠