The beginning day

Hello, I do not have a name. If your wondering why it's because my real mother and father did not give me one. They call me "Taer," I do not know what this word means, all I know is I am not suppose to be alive. I'm suppose to be dead. My mother and father are different then me. They have different types of hair, skin, talk, language and life. They are addicted to drugs. I didn't know what that was until Myhal told me what it is. Myhal is a 19 year old woman that goes to the same class that my neighbor goes to, I always thought it was called "Hello friend!" but it is called "The Help For Woman Rights." I did not know what woman rights were when I first meet her. I did not know anything about the world and what goes on throughout the world. My mother told me it was probably because I only have one eye but Myhal said that it was because they did not care about their child, a child that is supposed to be dead. I told Myhal about it and she only says "You are alive and free little one. You can see and feel the blood go through your body. You are alive, not dead little one." But I never believed her. I believe my mother. My mother is a drug addicted woman that only cares about what she does and where she sends her life at, she does not want to spend it with me. So one day my mother's dreams came true when a man approached me while I was going to school.