ch 17~ 7 april 2019

She braids her hair slowly and then picks up a basket to head out to their gardens behind their cottage. She wanted to surprise her beloved with some fresh flowers in their home before he finished his work for the day. She makes sure she has everything and then heads out the door to the gardens. The quiet of this time of the day is calming and peaceful. She plays slightly with her braid as she strolls along thinking about everything and nothing all at the same time in her Alice fashion. She pauses at the beginning of their gardens and looks over for the perfect flowers to place lovingly into her basket. Their sweet aromas bringing a small smile to her face. "mí corazón will enjoy these," she whispers to herself as she begins to hum one of their favorite songs that begins to pop up in her head suddenly. She tends to hum like this when she is happy. And making her beloved esposo happy, always made her happy. She was glad he had suggested back around the holidays to take off with their tiny empresses for an extended holiday of their own, which was actually, finally their honeymoon since they didn't get a chance back when they had their wedding. He had made sure it has been nothing but relaxing this entire time and she wanted to do some little things around their cottage to say thank you in her own fashion. She strolls through the garden more, humming away. Whispering softly now the words to the song that was in her head. She pauses and smells some of the flowers she has collected so far. 

She notices some of the other flowers are slowly coming to life she goes over to the branches of the tree in the middle of their garden and whispers, "Thank you for our spring blessings of these beautiful gifts to be taken inside. I can bring some sunshine within again." She slides her fingers gently along the bark of the tree as she does. Slowly walking away from it as she does. She smiles back behind her before she turns back to scoop up her basket, now full of flowers. She heads back humming and swinging the basket slightly on her way. She reaches the door and peeks behind her before she disappeared within their cottage for the evening.