Chapter 89

... Li Cheng broke out the traffic light a lot of times and made his way as quickly as he can to Li Qiang's and his siblings location.

It was a good thing Li Cheng didn't go home yet to S City and stayed at the capital to do some business after visiting Li Jun's penthouse the other day. Or else he would die from worrying in receiving this kind of message.

He already regretted before when Li Jun was hospitalized and he wasn't able to come as quickly as possible. When he got on the hospital and saw his beautiful daughters red eyes who was peacefully sleeping beside Li Jun and Li Jun's dark face that time. He knew that he was not able to do his duty as a father. Letting his little princess to cry alone and let Li Jun suffer like that.

He blame himself for not protecting them, he was a failure as a father. That's why he promise that when one of his children is in any danger he would drop everything even if its losing billions of money. Nothing is much more important than his children. He doesn't have the heart to let his beautiful princess hurt or any of his children.

Maybe he should buy a house here at the capital and live here with his children specially his daughter is going to stay here next school year for university. And he could transfer Li Qiang here to study as well.

While thinking about it, the temptation on living here in the capital is really strong maybe he should discuss this with Gu Fan and the old man Li at home.

The most likely to disagree would be old man Li, he much preferred to stay at the S city where it is not as chaotic as the capital and the influence of their family in their hometown is much preferred. He won't agree on relocating specially he was already dissatisfied of Gu Jiao studying in capital for next year.

Li Wei don't want Gu Jiao to study far from home. He would miss her, she was his only playmate that could seat with him and accompany in his boring chess play. Although Li Qiang would also play with him, he was still a child that couldn't stay in one place for over 5 minutes, it was already a miracle when Li Qiang would accompany the old man Li for an hour.

Gu Jiao was the only one who has the patience at home to seat with him. Li Jun is a different matter for the old man, although Li Jun would also play with him when he is home, Li Jun's case was a given because he would stay wherever Gu Jiao stays.

That's why Grandpa Li grew fonder of Gu Jiao everyday. He would be depressed if they would talked about Gu Jiao studying in the capital. Old man Li would sulk for a day and only his daughter could coax him. His daughter is truly amazing making everyone dance on her small little hands without her knowing.

Li Cheng was thinking how to persuade his father to let them stay here in the capital or he could also invite him to live here. Maybe he should let Gu Jiao coax his father to come live here. Li Cheng narrowed his eyes, he is sure his idea would come true hundred percent with his daughters cooperation.

Li Cheng who was still driving was a little anxious although he was a little reassured that they would be fine and no harm would come to them with Li Jun there, he was still worried seeing his daughter crying he wants to be there if anything is not right.

*****

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- https://discord.gg/FW96T5C