𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴

February 7, 2019

Jack was sitting on the opposite side of the large couch than Finn, staring down at his hands that were folded neatly in his lap.

Jack desperately wanted this interview to be over.

It was so awkward. 

So awkward, Jack almost stood up and left the room. He might not be sitting by Finn, but he doesn't even want to be in the same room as the guy.

Finn did stop talking to Jack.

He didn't want to have to deal with it, being confused and sad about everything.

It was a lot and Finn really wanted nothing to do with the entire situation. He doesn't realize how much this had affected Jack.

Jack still likes Finn but he wishes he didn't. Finn hasn't talked to Jack one time since that night, and everyone has noticed it, but no one has really said anything about it.

Jacks pretty much quiet now, but he tries to be himself. 

He thinks that Finn was annoyed by him so he tried being quiet, and the truth is, Finn had actually never gotten annoyed by Jack. He hated that Jack wasn't very energetic.

Finn wont admit to liking Jack, but he does. He liked him so much more than he will ever be able to know.

Finn pretty much spent all the time not talking to Jack, working on himself. Finn wasn't doing to bad. 

He had a lot going on for him. Stranger Things, Calpurnia, many modeling opportunities and so much more.

Jack was currently staring off into space thinking about Finn and if he might say something to him after the interview was over.

"Jack? Are you good?" Wyatt whispered to him. Jack shook himself and looked over at Wyatt.

"Shh.." Jack rose a finger to his lips.

"We all heard that Jack." Finn said and everyone laughed, including the people interviewing them.

Jack tried not to roll his eyes as he looked to his side slightly. Finn didn't mind saying stuff if it was on video, because he wanted his fans to be happy. 

Because of that, none of the fans really noticed that something was off.. at least that's what Finn thinks. 

Finn and Jack stopped tagging each other in stuff and liking each others photos as well. They didn't want to unfollow each other and make it clear that was something wrong, even though fans definitely noticed.

Jack sat through the rest of the interview staying quiet and talking as little as possible. 

After they were done, they all met up in the parking lot and talked a bit.

"Hey guys do you wanna go to Dairy Queen and celebrate um.. our upcoming film?" Jaeden asked as he watched Finn unlock his car.

"Yeah. We can head to my place as planned. Stay there for a few nights before we move into our apartment rooms." Finn shrugged and watched everyone pile into his car but Jack.

Finn felt really bad because he hadn't offered Jack a ride. They had a group chat and they talked about going to Finns house. It only made sense considering they are in Canada now.

They are going to start filming soon. Very soon.

Jack stood back and pulled his phone out of his pocket to call an uber.

Wyatt looked at Jack through the window and sighed, "Finn, I really don't want to be the person to say this but.." Wyatt started, but Finn cut him off.