𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵

"Where's Jack? I'm kinda getting worried." Wyatt said and looked around in the restaurant.

"He's gonna show up, guys." Chosen butted into the conversation and took a bite of his ice cream.

Finn bounced his leg and looked down at the table. They've been at Dairy Queen for about ten minutes and he figured Jack would've been there by now.

He was worried that something happened to him.

Another ten minutes passed and that's when everyone started to get really worried.

"Has anyone tried calling him?" Wyatt asked as he stood up from the booth and scooted his way out.

"Yes. We all have Wyatt! We have all called him. Jesus!" Finn flailed his arms around and started pacing.

"Hey.. let's go outside." Wyatt out a hand on Finns back and Finn shook his head no.

"I'm not leaving until Jack gets here." Finn said and crossed his arms.

"Finn, he's gonna be okay. Let's go outside and wait there so we can about it okay?" Wyatt said and Jaeden glanced over at him.

"N-No. He said he would be here." Finn said and sat down on the dirty floor.

"Finn get up." Jaeden said.

"No! I said I'm not leaving until Jack fucking gets here." Finn teared up. No one really knew what to do. Finn drove them here so they have to wait for him.

"Finn, I'm sure Jack is fine.." Sophia placed a hand on his shoulder in a comforting way.

"Yeah, he was supposed to be here like thirty minutes ago and hes not answering his phone. Toatlly fine." Finn said and crossed his arms.

"Hey.." Sophia said and sighed quietly.

"You guys can go outside if you want, but I'm staying in here until Jack gets here. I wanna make that clear." Finn said and everyone looked at each other.

They all piled out of the building and sat outside, waiting.

-

"Yeah um.. it's okay I'll just have you take me to um my friends house since you're having trouble with your phone." Jack said to the uber driver as he stuck his head inbetween the driver and passenger seats.

"Okay just tell me how to get there." He happily replied and Jack nodded.

He gave him directions to Finns house and arrived there shortly. "Thank you so much." Jack smiled an handed him a crumpled twenty dollar bill.

Jack grabbed his bags and exited the car. He watched the car drive off in the night and approached the house.

He got a little sad when he noticed Finn and the others weren't there yet, and he couldn't text them because his phone was dead.

He knocked on the door, nervously, and no one opened the door.

He stood there for a solid five minutes before Nick saw him through the window and came and opened the door, "umm.. Jack? What are you doing here..?" Nick said in a confused tone.

"Let me explain-" Jack started but Nick cut him off.

"Come inside first, Jack." Nick stepped out of the way and Jack walked inside. Nick took Jacks bags and smiled.

"I haven't seen you in long time." Nick said and Jack hugged him awkwardly. Nick attempted at hugging back with the bags in his hands.

"Um.. let me explain." Jack said and Nick pointed towards two glasses of ice water on the table.

"Since um the rest of them arent here you can come hang out with me and my friend if you want." Nick said as Jack picked up the cups.

"That would be great." Jack said and followed Nick back to his room.

Quincy was sitting on the floor criss cross with a controller in his hand. He looked up at Jack.

"Oh um.. Hey Quincy. I've never met you in person but I do know you." Jack said.

"Hey! Is that my water you got there bud?" Quincy smiled and Jack handed it to him while nodding.

"Go ahead and get comfy Jack." Nick said and sat next to Quincy. Jack laid across Nicks bed on his stomach.

"So.. care to explain why you are here and my brother isnt?" Nick said as he looked back at Jack, not paying attention to Quincy, who was playing fortnite.

"Well, I took an uber and um-" Nick cut him off.

"Wait. I thought Finn was driving you guys?" Nick said and rose an eyebrow.

"Well um so.. I had to take an uber to the interview. So, we decided to go eat Dairy Queen to celebrate us getting back together again but Finn didnt offer me a ride so.. I bad to take an uber. There was something wrong with his phone so I had him take me here instead. No biggie." Jack said but on the inside, he was hurt. Very hurt.

"Oh um. Did you text Finn?" Nick asked.

"N-No my phone died. He wouldn't wanna talk to me anyway so." Jack closed his eyes.

"Before you guys start getting emotional, I just thought you should know I got a victory royale." Quincy said and Nick smiled slightly.

"Shut the fuck up." Nick hit Quincy lightly and he smiled.

"So.. Jack. I know you and Finn um.. had a thing kinda." Nick said.

"W-What?" Jack said and opened his eyes quickly.

"Jack.. He tells me stuff. I'm his brother and his bestfriend. I'm sure he leaves out some stuff but he tells me most everything." Nick said.

"O-Oh well um.. he hasnt talked to me in a long time." Jack sighed.

"I'm sorry, Jack. Hes just.. Hea got a lot going on. I'll let him tell you about it himself, though." Nick said and placed a hand on Quincys thigh.

"Nick! Stop I'm playing fortnite!" Quincy exclaimed and Nick laughed.

"Hey, Jack? Do you want me to call Finn and tell him you made it here?" Nick asked

"Please." Jack said as he grabbed his phone charger out of his bag. He plugged it into the wall next to Nick's beg and placed his phone down.

"You can sleep in here if you want, Jack. I know it might be a little awkward out there." Nick said as he took his phone out of his pocket and clicked on finns name.

"Really?! Thank you so fucking much." Jack buried his face in the covers.

Nick smiled and called Finn. Finn instantly answered.

"Hello? Nick? What's up." Finn stood up from the floor and started pacing.

"Well," Nick spoke as he looked up at Jack, "your friend is here."

"What. What friend? J-Jack?" Finn bit his lip.

"Yeah. Hes hanging out with me and
Quincy." Nick yawned.

"We are on our way home, okay?" Finn walked up the front and bought a vanilla shake with m&ms in it for Jack. He knew Jack loved them.

Finn quickly hurried outside. "Come on guys. Jack is at my house! Let's go!" Finn and the others quickly got into the car.

Finn started the car quicker than he ever has before and he went over the speed limit all the way home, because he wanted to see Jack.

He wanted to talk to Jack.

A/N

This chapter is short oops 💫