Drof

Matthew was still upset about his brother agreeing to something without talking to him about it. It was like his everyday life, getting ignored by some of the other nations. But Matthew just continued to pack his things into the back of the truck. Alfred placed their shopping bags in a back compartment, avoiding looking at his twin the whole time. Bill, Mabel and Dipper were sitting in the truck waiting for the twins to get in the front.

"Al give me the keys... or else." Matthew growled, the American tossed them to his twin nodding paling slightly in fright.

When they got into the truck they got their seat belts on and Matthew started the truck. Alfred was about to change the radio but with how angry Matthew is feeling he should know better then to do anything while Matthew was like this. So the Canadian smacked his brother's hand away from the radio and gritted his teeth.

The teens and the dream demon sat in the back silent, studying the Canadian, Dipper and Bill both noticed the slight residue of foundation under his eyes. Bill looked into Matthew's mind just to find a whirlwind of thoughts and some of them were aimed towards Alfred. Bill stopped reading Matthew's thoughts and was slightly worried for the blond but kept that to himself not really wanting to make himself known to the Mystery twins.

~

Matthew pulled up to the Mystery shack just in time for Stan to walk out to greet them. Alfred grinned at Stan and thanked him for allowing both him and his twin along with Bill to stay. Stan just smiled and nodded.

"Alfred if you don't want me to damage your things then get your lazy butt over here and get your things! I will not be bringing them in!" Matthew shouted.

"But you love carrying my things! Like that Super cool Sports car that you let me leave at your place!" Alfred whined.

Matthew walked over to Alfred with his own things in hand and stood in front of his twin and glared at him.

"Yeah and that 'Sports car' of yours actually became a wreck in under a day. And that is whats going to happen to your things if I take them in. I know how to hide your stuff, like that special edition Batman comic book and action figure that you left at my place." Matthew said, a smirk played on his pale lips.

*Somewhere in England*

Arthur was drinking tea when he felt like someone was talking about that ghastly comic book that Matthew gave to him to hide from Alfred.

"There is now way on this bloody earth am I returning that 'Book' to that Wanker. I'll burn it for pay back... Bloody git." Arthur muttered, sipping his Earl Grey tea.

*Somewhere in Germany*

Gilbert was letting Peter play with the Batman action figure that Matthew gave him to also hide from Alfred. He looked up and for a moment and started laughing.

"What are you laughing about Gilbert?" Peter asked.

"I think Birdie just told Alfred about the 'Missing' Items that he left at Canada's place." Gilbert said.

Peter just nodded and continued on.

*Back at Gravity Falls*

"So where are we staying, eh?" Matthew asked Stan, who was trying not to laugh at the shell shocked Alfred.

"Come follow me!" Stan said and started to lead Matthew and Bill to their rooms.

Dipper watched as Alfred stood their frozen, Mabel shrugged before walking in. Dipper walked up to the American and poked his arm for a good twenty seconds before sighing and dragged Alfred in by his wrist.