WHYYYY?!

Markiimoo finally got done from his YouTube video when he bumped into jack....

He licked over his lips when he saw the beautiful loud as fuck "Irish" man. His scruffy beard and disgustingly green hair explosive in the furry's eyes.

Amazed Mark's jaw dropped in awe at the handsome bouncing baby boi he called Sean .

Instantly Jack was swooned and picked up by Mark who shoved his tongue in the smaller man's mouth, lips soft yet thin.

After their passionate kiss, they both laid on the couch cuddling until falling asleep into each others arms.

It was HOT.

Soon they both awoke to jacks alarm, startled, the both fell of the couch and jacks lips landed on marks as the both laid there on the floor groggy and startled.

Mark bit Jack's lips which was totally hot as the smaller man's lips bloomed crimson. (cus jack was a masochist and was hard after mark BIT into his white man lips so HARD and HOT.

As jack gazed into marks devilishly handsome brown orbs he startled to smile, until realizing his boyfriend was waiting at home for him.

"Oh shite mate. Ah just realized (incomprehensible Irish) that me one and only "true Love." Jack punctuated the phrase with air gestures. "Is home and will wip out his dick and like ya kno."

"Oh come on jack, im sure anti wont mind." Mark purred in jack's ear. "Besides how's he going to know if it's just you and me~"

Suddenly, the door busted open. It was Sans Undertale.

"Chica why do you keep letting strangers in." mark said to his little furry friend.

"im just here to tell y'all that y'all need jeezuz." said the sudden cowboy sans, the spurs on his cowboy boots gleamed despite his abibas sweatpants falling mustily over them. Bad time.

"What?! ewww, why are your sweatpants falling down on us." Mark said as he helped up jack from the floor

"What in tarnation do y'all mean???????" Cowboy Sans Undertale bellowed he megalovanied summoned some wack ass bones as a cowboy version of megalovania suddenly began to stream out of nowhere. Filling the two young humans in a western spaghetti dread.

"Oh markimoo you sure do love getting yourself into these situations don't you? The now awakened dark says out loud as jack starts to creepily laugh turning into anti.

Cowboy Sans Undertale uttered. He held out his skeletal hand and conjured

a flaming sphere out came..

ULTRA INSTINCT SHAGGY!?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP!" Anti yelled while laughing at all the characters barging into markimoos house.

"Omae wa mou... shindeiru." Shaggy pointed at Anti.

"NANI!?" Anti yelled in exasperation before the twink was thrown back buildings beyond buildings before landing square on Mars China. (everyone else was also there.)

"Anti?! Anti are you okay, heyyyy wake up buddy im here daddy dark is here." dark started to jokingly say as anti started to wake up. Anti's first instinct was to spit acid at shaggy but instead enveloped dark with a passionate kiss to the lips.

Shaggy walked out of the rubble in a jojo like stance. Flanked by a cackling Cowboy Sans Undertale. They eyed the gays with incredible malice in there searing hot ORBS.

Dark then went dormant and so did Anti. As both Mark and Jack awoke they saw they were being watched kissing and felt immense pain. Both going to the ground hugging each other to sooth the pain of which shaggy had brought them.

"YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS SHAGGY AND SANS." MARK uh yelled???/ fiercely at both at them miles away. He suddenly went down into a warrior's stance and slipped out of his one true love's embrace. Jack had green mountain due crackling around him as he hovered a few meters above ground, he too, was in a warrior's rage. (jack's an esper.)

Sans and shaggy then laughed and walked calling them "silly little mortals". They both then walked into a portal, high fiving and smiling at each other leaving mark and jack alone.

Butt it was not yet to cease! For a hand had lodged itself in the receding portal. The two gods looked shocked. It was Jack's hand, and his eyes glowed a furious barf green.

" Ya think ye can leave after all of that?!." Jack screamed as his voice got glitchy and his eyes glowed brighter "A'm stuck in the mortal if ye hadn't notice ya fuckers, if he dies me die along with his little arse." Anti then climbed into the portal continuing to tell off shaggy and cowboy sans undertale who were starting to feel bad for the little demon.

"Oh my bad man." Shaggy clapped a hand on the rabid piece of shit's shoulder. "Wanna go to chipotle?" Cowboy Sans Undertale scoffed at the mention of the Mexican (i think) restaurant.

"Well ye pieces of shite if I were ya i'd go kindly fucking tell dark sorry." Anti said as he opened a new portal and hopped out next to Dark whose eyes were glowing a bloody dark red.

"You're loss Man." Shaggy shrugged and he and his fellow god disappeared in a haze of dankness and weed.

"Leave it up to em ass hats to ruin a perfectly good day amirite Darkipooo?" Anti said as he teleported them both to Marks house and said goodbye, then after they both went dormant Mark and Jack wake up on the floor in pain.

"What the FUCK happened?" Jack groaned and cracked his back so seductively.

FIN~~~~~