Cartoonish Love

Dora the Explorer walked down the sidewalk, before abruptly stopping at a random point, "Hola! Soy Dora! Have you seen Swiper? He promised me we'd have an "adventure" together." Dora then pauses as she waits for a answer... "hehehe" the camera then pans to Swiper in the bushes waiting to surprise her. "Boo!" said Swiper, "I just left Diego house leaving his body in pain, are you ready fopr a fun little AdVeNtUrE?" Dora turned to face swiper, a seductive look in her bsatanic beady little eyes, "Si~" she replied. Swipers looked at Dora with peirceing orbs, as he undressed her in his head... "ooOOoooOOh Dora why do you turn me on soooooo!!" Before Swiper siped my virginity we were surrounded by bushes and tall grass, Swiper took a tree branch and did this certain role ploay move. Before things could escalate, Pablo the peguin appeared from behind a tree, panting. "Hola! *pant* Could you guys help me? *pant* Austin and Tyrone ratted me out to the cops for havin some of that good good LSD. I'll give you some if you help a brother out."  Swiper removed the "Stick" as he got off of dora and walked over to pablo, "swiper no drugs, swiper no drugs!" Dora said as her furry beloved went to accept pablos deal.... "AWwwwwwwWWWw Mannn, this bitch wont stop bein on my case brroo my bad." Pablo looked betrayed as he continued running. Swiper than faced Dora and angrishly said " KEEP ACTING UP YOU DUMB BITCH YOU WILL BE GETTING MORE THAN A SILLY STICK HOE!" Dora then turned to the camera, "Can you say abusive relationship? Me too!" She said, shit eating satanic grin plastered on her face. "Swiper then began to kick her as he yelled " CAN YOU SAY WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU RETAARDED PUTA" swiper then gets off of her and walks away looking for his buddy tuck the turtle "Man i need a wonder pet for this shit."  By the thge time Swiper appeared, he seen Pablo talking to Tuck asking Tuck the same questions. Oce Swiper appeared, Tuck ran over to him. "Swiper, man, you gotta help me here. The wonderpets mobile crashed and both Lenny and Ming-Ming died in the explosion. Can I stay with you til this shit's died down? I heard you and Dora have a place." Swiper looked nervous as he lowered his voice and said " Ay man.. that sucks but uh---- i kinda beat the shit out of dora,, i just- i just couldnt anymore man she was driving me crazy with all that "can you say" shit. Ay but sorry about your loses i mean i could hook you up with this teacher i know... i got them on speed dial if you know what I mean ;)" Before Tuck could happily reply, Pablo rushfully interupts the conversation saying "Do you think that teacher would be interested in LSD, cocaine, heroine and etc." Swiper smirked at Pablo, "Oh fuck yeah he would. Not only him, his sister's pretty fucked up with all that shit too." Turk was so etenguish with swiper suggesting he burst out of nowhwere saying " I WOULD DO ANYTHING EVEN PLEASUIRE THEM IF THEY WANTEDT TOO< THaNkYOu SOOO MUCH!" Swiper smirked, a manic laughter escaping him, "Jesus Tuck, didnt know you were ThAt desperate for some dick." He teased.  Swiper called the the teacher and said " Ay bro whats up, got this turtle for you and some y'know what for your sister." Caillou answered the phone with his usual, "I'm Caillou, thats me." He then listened to Swiper, "Aight Man. Bring 'im over." Meanwhile Dora was sitting in her room still embarrassmw of the past argument from Swiper, she then got startled and lashed out, grabbing her phone then speed dial Diego explaining to him of what happened. Now, Swiper was leading Tuck and Pablo to Caillou's house, trying to get them there before Dora decided to call his ass or something. On the way to the school pablo stopped and ran over to foofa from yo gabba, "Yoooo gaba me impressed, seeing your perky pink ass here is a sight to behold Foofa, gurrlll you really need to lemme slide in them dms mi amour." Foofa replied "What would i get from you sliding into my dms" She had a seductive and creepy look to her face while saying this.  Pablo try to hold nack the face of a desperate whore and just kept on flirting trying to get in Foofa pants smartly since  she was heard of the hottest girls on the block, meanwhile they carried their conversation to the school. Soon enough, Swiper brought the pair of freaky fools to the school, opening the door and taking them to Caillou's classroom. "Yo! Caillou! Where you at man?" After a moment, Caillou come out from the supply closet, "Im Caillou, thats me! Hey swiper! What's up My ma-" Caillou was then suddenly interrupted by Swiper giving him a sharp kick to his dick. "ShUt THE FUCK UP WITH THAT REPEATING NONSENSE! JESUS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE NORMAL! YOU'RE JUST LIKE DORA WITH THAT SHIT!" Tuck thewn quietly mumbled, "Hi, so like, can I be your pet?" He asked Caillou. Not even a second later, Caillou picked the dan turtle up and brought him close to his face. "Of course my little pet~ We can even have some "fun" if you'd like~" Caillou smirked as he spoke. Swiper groaned, "Ugh jeez, shut up with your pervy animal love. Anyway, Here's the drug dealing penguin." The camera then switched back to doras apartment as a knock on the door is heard. "Dora its Foofa you bitch lemme in I lost my keys and some weird penguin at school hit on me..." Dora then opens the door. "Hola"-- "yeah yeah cut the crap i know i know "soy dora" like tf get a life." Dora and foofa then talk about the abuse and Foofa stops to say "Hell i'd beat ya to" So anyways long story short Dora alerts the cops about what's going down after saying "hola soy dora " for two minutes until the 911 operater ackowledged her name. Dora proceeds to tell the 911 operator everything including the location of Swiper and his friends. The cops reply "We will head to the school and take care of the situation immediently, don't worry. Everything will be alright, just remain calm" Dora says "Gracias!" The cops hang up and head too the school and take care of the situation arresting swiper for abusive and busting everyone else but Tuck for drugs but they found out later that Tuck had murder charges and he ran away from prison and was a loose murderer, he also got arrested. 

Well that is it for today, Thank you for joining me in my clubhouse!" "HahA" mickey says. 

~Fin~