WE'RE THE DUCKS

ALEX'S POV:

I sat in the alley with Fulton, waiting for Charlie to show and Fulton just told me that Dean isn't showing up.

"Why are we even here? No Coach, No Dean, and this shitty school. You know how many snobby bitches there are? Yeah I have money but I'm not selfish and a bitch to everyone," I said causing Fulton to laugh and he started to shot.

 You know how many snobby bitches there are?  Yeah I have money but I'm not selfish and a bitch to everyone," I said causing Fulton to laugh and he started to shot

Charlie walked down the alley and took a seat next to me on this crate.

"Hey, Fulton. Ever think about shooting back into the alley and not into the street?" Charlie asked. Fulton furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not really." He shrugged and shot the puck again.

"Also, I just found out Portman isn't coming. He's staying in Chicago, how cool is that?" Fulton said sarcastically and I nodded.

"You gotta be kidding me," (Charlie)

"He found out Bombay bailed, and he bailed too,"(Fulton)

"What good is one bash brother?! I mean, what am I now? Mr. Bash? The Bashman?" Fulton scoffed and hit another puck, right into Goldberg.

"Mr.Bash doesn't seem that bad?" I suggested with a chuckle.

"Watch it, please," Goldberg complained.

"Sorry Goldberg." Fulton gave an unapologetic smile.

"Oh no problem guys. Life isn't bad enough, I have to worry about getting nailed off" the ice," Goldberg rolled his eyes, Charlie and I laughed.

"You're the goalie. You're supposed to get hit," Charlie pointed out. I nodded solemnly in agreement.

"Again, does that sound stupid to anyone else?!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Well, lets go. We wouldn't wanna keep the preppy snobs waiting.," Charlie rolled his eyes.

We skated away to go meet up with the rest of the ducks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all quacked as we were roller blading to the school.

"Nice tie, cake eater." Goldberg teased Banksie and I laughed.

"You aren't gonna defend me?" Adam asked pretending to be hurt.

"Sorry babe but you put this on yourself wearing that, I told you not to be so formal. But you look adorable," I say pinching his cheeks and pecking his lips.

Suddenly Goldberg got off track and Charlie had to try and save him. I was talking to Adam talking about going on a date later.

We had finally made it to Eden Hall and decided to sneak in the back.

"Let's go, lets go," Charlie ushered us backstage.

"Stop pushing!" Averman whined.

"Ow Goldberg you stepped on my foot you idiot," I complain.

Right as I said that, Adam and I were shoved into the curtain effectively ripping it off as everyone else fell on me. Charlie laid on top of me, but I shoved him off and put a hand on my head.

"Hi. We're the ducks," Charlie said awkwardly causing everyone to laugh. I looked up to see our other teammates with their heads in their hands and I don't blame them.

Later on....

"Hey check it out, he knows Wayne Newton," Charlie looked up at a picture on the Dean's wall. We were in his office probably getting our scholarships revoked.

"Charlie man, this is not a good start to our year," Kenny complained.

"Don't worry, Kenny. These prepsters aren't gonna do anything to us," Charlie proclaimed as if it was something he could control.

"Check it out. Antsville," Averman laughed and we all turned to see a giant ant farm.

"You can learn a lot from ants," Buckley told us causing us to stand straight. He went into some rant about queen ants and worked ants. I wasn't really listening.

"And you're the queen?" Russ asked causing us to laugh.

"Hmmmmmmmm." Dean trailed off. This was gonna be a great year.