MAKEUP

ALEX'S POV:

After morning practice, I was beat and Luis, Russ, Kenny, and Julie came up to me.

"What's up guys?" (Alex)

"We need your help," (Julie)

"With what?" (Alex)

"We're gonna spray Varsity's stuff with liquid nitrogen but we need you to get in and take it," (Julie)

"Why me?" I asked sitting up.

"You're the fastest that can get it in and out," She shrugged.

"Sure, I'm in," I say. It doesn't take a long time to convince to do something bad.

Later...

"I love this liquid nitrogen," Russ smiled as I sprayed various jerseys.

"I don't think it works." Kenny voiced.

"Yeah it's working. Hey, do you think they'll miss this big old tank in chemistry class?" Russ asked. I shrugged and we stopped at Adam's.

"What about Banksie?" Julie asked.

"He's one of em' now, ain't he?" Russ said. I didn't say anything, I thought it was a good idea but also a bad idea.

"Sad, but true," (Russ)

"How about full pressure?" Kenny smirked.

"Sorry, babe," I shrugged and handed it off to Russ who sprayed all his stuff.

"I'll go write the memo," I smirked and grabbed the can of spray paint.

"I'll help her," Luis said and put me on his shoulders.

"Varsity sucks ice!" It read.

"I don't know why I can't just put in a good, fuck you, especially you Riley," I envisioned spreading my arms.

"Cause they will obviously know it was you since you are the only one on this team that swears like a sailor. Now, lets go before they get here for practice," Russ said and ran out of the room.

"God, I've never been this tall. Now I wish I was taller," I say to Luis and he laughs.

"Now, put me down before Banks sees," (Alex)

"Aren't y'all in a fight?" (Luis)

"Technically. But I'm gonna talk to him later today," (Alex)

He puts me down, I start walking to Adam's dorm room and I saw him about to leave.

"Adam!" I called out. He stopped and turned my way.

"Hey, Alex," He half smiled.

"Look, I'm really sorry about the other day. I was just angry that you couldn't be with me before the game to calm me down but I went to Charlie and we talked it out. I'm sorry that I got mad at you and I'm sorry I snapped at you. I was in a shitty mood and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry babe," I say cupping his face in my hands.

"I forgive you babe, you were pissed," He smiled. He leaned in and he pushes me against the walls in his room so we have privacy.

 He leaned in and he pushes me against the walls in his room so we have privacy