Hope & David *gym* part.1

Hope POV

.

Why did he have to do this, whenever things got tough he'd just leave. Retreat to his 'sanctuary' and work till he couldn't anymore, while I'd just sit and think until I gave in to apologising.

I was currently sat with my back against our bedroom door, we'd had another argument about his career and I couldn't take it anymore. He was always away on the road and when he got back he'd write and work out, that was our life. He never had enough time for me and it had got to the point of me not wanting to even try any more, there was nothing I could do to get his attention, nothing.

you cant make someone fall back in love with you.

It it worth it?

Should I just go?

So many thoughts crossed my mind and I had to do something about them, I loved David and I was going to win his love back. But first I had to make him lust for me.

I stepped up off the cold floor and made my way across our room to my wardrobe, pulling off my vest-top and joggers and putting them in the laundry. Grabbing out my sports bra and spandex gym shorts out of the back of my wardrobe and putting them on I admired myself in the full length mirror before tieing up my Nike free runs. My hair was already pulled into a high pony and I was set.

I knew he was in our home gym since I could hear the music blaring, no doubt that he was lifting again. Walking towards where he was, was invigorating, knowing what I was going to do and how mad it would make him made me laugh. I opened the door to the gym slightly just so that I could see what he was doing before I walked in, oh and I was right he was lifting, shirtless this time.

Fully opening the door and shutting it behind me I walked over to the treadmill, I could feel David's eyes on me as I increased the speed.

"What are you doing in here?" I heard David's thick voice ask me, there was annoyance in his voice but also laughter.

"Needed to clear my head", I heard him scoff at me.

Shutting off the treadmill and turning to him I asked "what it's so unbelievable that I'm in here, actually exercising"

He waited a while contemplating what I had said. "Well, yeah I mean, you're never usually in here and you're wearing hardly anything. It's kinda unfair" he spoke the last part so sexily.

"Unfair?" I asked while walking towards him smirking.

"I know what you're trying to do Hope and it's not going to work, not this time"

David POV

Shit, this is so like her, who does she think she is? What kind of person criticises their fiancé on their career and then waltzes into their private room basically asking for sex.

God she looked so good tho, she'd put on a bit of weight since I was last home but that just made her sexiness escalate.

She knew exactly what she was doing, I wasn't going to fall for it... Ok maybe I was. I didn't realise that I was staring at her open mouthed until she made eye contact with me and smiled. "I'm not going to fall for your act". She just laughed so innocently and acted as if she'd done nothing wrong, ugh why was she so irresistible.

Fighter suddenly burst through the speakers and I knew exactly what was going to happen... Squats, lunges and mountain climbers.

I was right, I hate her so much right now, but she looked so good. Suddenly I felt my whole body tense and all the blood rushed down to my member, placing down my weights as quietly as I could not wanting to draw attention to myself. I have got to get out without her seeing me in this state, my cheeks were flushed and I had a rather obvious bulge growing beneath my joggers.

All rationality went out the window when Hope turned to me and then to my bulge, seeing what she had done made her giggle and then bite her frickin lip.

"Fuck it!" I stomped towards Hope and held the small of her back and neck before kissing her, it was full of rage and passion... I needed her... So bad... Need her now!