Hope and David *gym* part3

Hope .p.o.v

My hands tangled in his hair, holding him close, and an uncontrollable moan escaped my lips as I went deeper into the kiss. I pulled him closer wrapping my legs tighter around his waist, moving my body lower so i could grind up on his growing bulge.

His hands ran up and down my back and over my hips, settling back on my arse as he rubbed against me. I removed my hands from his hair and ran them on his shoulders which gained a groan of displeasure from David, that was until I gripped his back and flung my head back in pleasure.

My senses were overloading as he began to move his lips from mine to suck on my jaw line. I could tell he was teasing me, I needed him more than I needed oxygen tight now. He removed his hands from my arse, one resting on my neck the other he gripped my right hip digging in hard... That was going to leave a mark.

Even with my sports bra between us and our shorts, the pleasure was overwhelming. The heat of his hands on me was sending me over the edge. I could tell how much he'd missed me by the harshness of his lips on my neck.

He was playing with the hem on my shorts now teasing me, he knew exactly what he was doing and David being David he always gets what he wants, when he wants it.

He finally removed his lips from my neck only then to start trailing kisses down my chest onto my stomach. 'I've... Missed... this so damn.... m..much', he said in between pants. I let out a high pitched moan as he reached his left hand up under my bra massaging my breast.

'David... please need you... Now' it came out as more of a plea than a demand which just seemed to get him even more riled. He stopped everything he was doing before seductively looking up at me with swollen lips.

'I need you to be patient baby', he removed my legs from around him and stood up, what the hell was he doing, he can't just leave me like this. I was already wrecked to say the least and I needed him.

'p...please' he looked straight at me before uttering words I never thought I would hear.

'You look so pretty for Daddy kitten', what did he just say? what was I suppose to say to that? I knew he had his kinks and would call me kitten when we were in the heat of the moment but not once had he referred to himself as Daddy before. But it was kinda sexy watching him stand over me and say that, is that weird?

'Urm... Davi...'

'DON'T call me that'. Wow is never seen this side if him before.

'Sorry Daddy'. what the actual fuck was I saying?!

'That's a good girl, now I want you to go into our bedroom and wait for me, but don't touch yourself baby or I will have to punish you'. His voice sounded so husky and rough, all I could do was stand up and nod.

As I walked away I could feel him watch me with lust in his eyes and I felt the same. We'd never done anything kinky before so this was a first, but I was excited to say the least. When I got to our bedroom I decided to change out if my gym wear into some black and red lace bra and panties and pull my hair down, put on a but of make up and one of his black v-neck shirts with the Italian flag on the sleeve. I sat on the bed waiting for a good 10 minutes with no sign of him, suddenly the door swung open to reveal a rather naked David and he held braces in one hand and what looked to be.. oh no... when did he find that, I made sure to hide it well but it was the same one.

He strides towards me with a devilish grin on his face, 'so I found this a while back kitten and I know you've been using it you dirty girl, and I wanted to try something'. He was holding my vibrator and saying he was going to use it on me, and he also had braces with him, what was he going to do?

'Whaa... at, are you going to do to me Daddy?' I asked wanting to know the answer to.

'Stand up and turn around' I did as I was told, feeling his breath on my neck I whined slightly hardly audible earning a chuckle from David. 'now put your hands behind your back', again I did as I was told, suddenly I felt my hands being pulled together and tied behind me... What was he doing?

(A/N will post the final part in the next few days, you dirty people.

Vote & Comment)