Hope and David *gym* part.2

David POV

what the hell was I doing I was meant to be annoyed at her, I shouldn't be standing here making out with Hope. But she was so irresistible, what am I meant to do?

Hope POV

'Fuck it' is all I heard before David was storming across the gym suddenly ramming his lips to mine, he was being aggressive yet so loving.

I quickly responded by kissing him back, I wasn't going to deny him that. He held my lower back, his hands quickly moving towards my arse and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his hips deepening the kiss.

I'd missed being in his arms like this, he was so loving at these moments, that was what I missed the most.

With his hands still on my arse he walked me across the room and laid me down on the yoga mat hovering over me not once breaking the kiss. His lips rough on mine, I could feel his stubble on me as he hasn't shaved in a while. My legs were wrapped around his waist while he grinded down on me, I bucked my hips up letting him know how much I wanted him pulling him closer. I moved my hands from his hair down to the waistline of his shorts tugging on them gently.

He pulled away from our embrace pulling my hands away and pinned me down with my hands above my head, he was smirking at me now, god he was hot. 'My gym, my rules', I just moaned at him signalling that it was ok. All I heard was a slight chuckle before me was sucking and biting on my neck causing me to yelp in pain and pleasure, that was going to leave a mark.

A/N there will be a part 3 to this, its been ages since I have posted and this is just a little teaser. keep reading and stay tuned for more x