Chapter 1: The Great Beyond

Hi! My name is Peter Parker but only my friends know that, I am actually known as Spiderman but no one really knows that i'm the one behind the mask besides from my girlfriend. My day starts out like every other day except today was a bit different, let me tell you how it was different. It all started on a Friday, the one day where I get to have a longer break from school.

24 hours earlier

I woke up to the sound of something blaring in my eardrums. I slowly got up from my bed to realize it was the alarm on my phone. I took my phone and shut the alarm off, i had a glimpse of what time it was and i started to rush. School started in ten minutes and I would be late!! 

I grabbed my clothes, got out of my pajamas and put on my clothes as quickly as possible, only to notice i put my shirt on inside out and backwards. I groaned and fixed it, running down the stairs. I remembered my spider suit was in my closet and I had to run back upstairs to grab it and shove it down a small pocket in my bag. I grabbed a muffin that was in a little cupboard meant for cookies, I didn't notice right away as I was in a rush. 

I looked around as no one was watching I put my hand out in sort of a peace sign like motion and a white sticky like web hit the roof of my building, jumping up I began to swing to my school and web after web I made it to school just as the bell rang. Fixing my hair, I ran to my class and just as the teacher was going to close the door he saw me and waited.

I smiled and thanked him and said sorry over and over to him until he made me shut up. That's when I was confused and saw someone sitting in MY seat. I glared at the male sitting there and walked over to him. "Excuse me but you must have the wrong spot because you se-" I was cut off which was NOT graceful in any way. "I was first to get here so I got to choose my seat!" He just smirked at me when he noticed how I was boiling red in anger.

I shook my head and went to sit down in the spot just behind the male. 

"Good morning class today we have a new student!" He motioned to the kid that was sitting in front of me, the kid that made me angry. He slowly stood up and walked to the front of the class. The teacher motioned for him to introduce himself. 

"Hi uh my name is Wade.. Wade Wilson..."  He waved as everyone but me said hello to him. Smiling like a bastard he was, sat back down in front of me. Usually we would all start out to have our textbooks out and read threw some chapters and do work but today we were all just doing games to get to know Wade. I didn't trust him, my spidey senses were tingling and the tensity of it was not good. I grew curious of him and why my senses were doing this. 

2 hours after two classes it was lunch

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 12:00pm  I groaned. An hour of life saving right now. I ran to the nearest bathroom and got in my suit, thankfully as soon as someone was about to walk in I jumped out threw the window.

Saving lives is hard.

I was about to head back to the school of doing thirty minutes of patrol and seeing as no one needed help I saw a red figure turn up behind me. I quickly spun around, spurting out webs but I stopped as soon as I saw that no one was there. Strange. 

I headed back to school as there was nothing else to do until I saw the same figure as I was swinging from my webs, that made me try and follow the figure with my eyes which whoops, made me loose my grip on my web and I fell, only noticing just before someone caught me. I looked down and saw that it was that figure. I took the time to soak in the looks of this suit. Black sockets around their white costumed eyes, red along the body along with long swords plastered in a X shape on his back, two pistols on his sides and that's when the spider senses started. 

They dropped me. "Your welcome!" they mimicked in a high pitched female voice. I shook my head. "Why do you have guns?" I asked pointing to the pistols. "Don't worry about it bug boy." The voice was so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it he brought me out of my thoughts when he did a flip backwards and ran off. I grew curious of this guy, I needed to know exactly why he was here and where he came from. 

I noticed the time and quickly looked around. No one. I got out of my suit and into my regular clothes and ran to school since it wasn't very far and made it. I got to class and finished school.

I was on my way until a guy stopped me. "Hey sorry for taking your seat I just didn't know and want to get up." My senses go off. I growled at him. "I-Its fine.." I ran off like that and after a couple more hours of being in a tight jumpsuit and saving lives I went back home and started to do some homework.

Present time

So yeah that's how my day went! Other than that now you are all caught up on what tomorrow will bring me!!

A/N: Hey guys just so you know I will be posting daily if I ever can!!! Other than all said have a good day and hope you enjoyed reading so far!!