Chapter 2: The masked man

It's now the next day and I can't stop thinking about why that mans voice in the red and black armed suit sounded so familiar. It was a Saturday so I didn't have school but that doesn't stop me from getting up super early in the morning because remember a spider that saves lives doesn't get breaks of saving.

I had my suit on while watching a live news channel, there wasn't anything serious happening until I heard screaming. I didn't think much of it until I turned down the volume of my TV as the screaming grew louder. I walked over to where the screaming was coming from and realised it was on the other side of the building; so I jumped out of my window, made sure my mask was on safely and climbed up the wall to my roof.

I checked over the ledge and saw that same man in the red and black pointing a gun at someone. I couldn't quite see who this person was that was screaming in defence from the male in the suit with the gun up but I knew it wasn't going to be good anyways.

I dropped down gently behind the male and I tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me sir but I think you are in the wrong neighborhood." The male turned around with the gun still out, loaded and pointing at me now. I raised my arms up and thought for a second. I motioned for the male that I still couldn't see because I had a gun now in my face, to run. 

He ran outta here fast. The guy with the gun hasn't noticed which is good. I noticed that his finger was now next to the trigger and slowly winding its way closer to pull it. Quickly, I put a hand out, grabbed his wrist holding the gun and swept a foot under him making him fall back.

The trigger went off and I quickly webbed the bullet so it didn't go anywhere and I webbed the masked man to the ground. He couldn't move at all. I smirked at the man. "Why are you doing this?" I asked tilting my head. I realised I was in my hero pose and I didn't need to anymore but I stayed still anyways. He finally answered. "For the viewers." He simply said and sorta shrugged. I looked around and saw NO ONE in sight. 

I started to wonder if this guy was mentally insane. "Listen bro there is no one here... I think you are seeing things... now tell me who are you?" I asked really wanting to know.

"My name is pool-" I cut him off. "Pool?" I wondered if he was homeless then shook my head. He wouldn't have this nice leather suit if he was homeless. He cut me out of my thoughts. "No... it is pool... Deadpool for short." He started to smirk. 'For short??' How is that short?

I wanted to lift up his mask but my senses started to tingle. "Well i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" I said getting up ready to leave as something bigger was happening. "Wait! How do I get out of this?!" I sighed and started to jog away and yelled out to him. "It will dissolve just give it time!!" and after that I shot out a sticky web again and was off just like that.

12 hours later Wades POV

I have been stuck on this ground for twelve hours. Let me tell all you readers out there that I am starving as FUCK!! I sighed calmly and the fake webs got weaker and I wiggled my way out. I noticed there was some fake webs stuck on my suit so I ducked into the nearest alleyway and took my mask halfway off and tasted the webs. It was good. It was sort of like a vanilla ice cream mix with chocolate. Maybe it's not and maybe it's just me but I don't know let me know readers, would you have tasted this? I liked it so maybe you would. 

I stopped dead in my tracks and saw someone jump away. They looked just like that spider boy. I growled. I need to find out who this was. I put on my mask again and started to run back to my house. It is already midnight and my dad is going to kill me.

When I get there I quietly open and close the door. As soon as I closed it the light came on and I gulped. "D-Dad i'm sorry l-let me explain..y-you see, I was showing the readers aro-" I was cut off by me yelping. 

He had slapped me hard across the face. I don't have my powers yet so it hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. I could feel a liquid going down my cheek and knew that it was blood. "Why do you have my katanas and my pistols?!" He screamed in my face and I could smell and taste the alcohol, I was cut out of my trance when I saw a fist headed for my face and I dodged it, my gear dropping when he suddenly grabbed me. 

"I-I'm sorry!!" I screamed out but he didn't listen. I knew this was going to be a long night of getting cut and punched. I'm sorry readers but this night will be way too violent for you to read so I will have to end my night here. Goodbye!!