Chapter 4: Where is this?

I slowly woke up with a painful headache, I couldn't see anything as my vision was blurry. I tried to move my hands up to rub my eyes but something stopped me. I realized what was happening. I was blindfolded and tied down to something that seemed to be a chair. 

I felt a breeze of fresh air on my forehead and realized my mask was off and that my suit was all torn up. I wondered who was behind this. Suddenly I was brought out of my day dreaming when I heard a light switch on and a door close. 

"Well well it looks like Peter Parker is awake...or should I say....Spiderman" I recognized the voice but I decided to stay quiet. They suddenly ripped the blindfold off of me and I winced. Looking around I noticed how I was in sort of a dark room, there was one bed, a black and white nightstand the floor was wooden and I looked down seeing a wooden white chair that I was tied to. I tried getting out but couldn't. "Who are you and what do you want from me?!" 

I screamed at them. I couldn't see them as they were behind me. Suddenly they walked in front of me and I gasped. It was Venom. "Don't hurt me Venom please!" I pleaded out but I was smacked across the face and I could feel the blood spilling down from my cheek. 

He walked closer to me and I took this chance. I shot a web at him in the face but I missed since my hands were tied down. He started to laugh at me. "You missed!" Out of the corner of my eyes I thought I had seen a red and black streak but I ignored it.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled at him. "I want you back Peter... I miss you.." I frowned. "But Venom we split up because you cheated on me with other women!" Venom scoffed.

Suddenly I see Venom faint and Deadpool standing right behind where Venom stood and smiled. He had knocked Venom out. "So now I know who the bug boy is!" I just blushed. I had no idea why I had blushed.

Deadpool walked over to where I was and started to untie me. I just smiled. "Thanks.." "No problem...cutie~" He winked at me and I got up. We are so close to each other that I can feel his breath on my face. I gulped and slowly lifted his mask. I gasped in shock. "W-Wade?!" He just smirked and nodded.

I started to blush even more when he looked up and walked forward more I took a step back and tripped over the chair. Wade grabbed me by the hips but didn't have enough force as I brought him down with me. I fell on the ground as he fell on top of me.

We both blushed as he slowly closed the gap, kissing me lovingly and with passion. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as my hands traveled threw his hair. Suddenly Wade was thrown off of me as I saw Venom standing there staring at me. 

I gasped and shot web after web trying to hit him but each one he absorbed. Wade got up slowly and ran and jumped on Venom punching over and over again. I looked around the room looking for a weapon and saw the chair. 

I grabbed the chair and timed it perfectly not hitting Wade but hitting Venom hard over the head with the chair. The chair broke as venom hit the floor hard. I smirked. "hah!" I saw Wade and hugged him. "Thank you for rescuing me!" He just smiled.

I found a window and webbed it, smashing the window and pulling both me and Wade out. I saw some people outside and quickly shot at a building webbing us up and looked down from the roof. I sighed. I didn't know where my mask went and I didn't know how I could fix my suit in time. Wade just smiled and noticed what I must have been thinking and brought out a brand new suit.

I was shocked but got into it right away. It was cozy, not too tight, warm and very awesome. "Thanks.." I smiled at him. he just nodded and started to climb down the roof. I continued the smile until I could no longer see him and put my mask on. It is now a new day and I can't wait to show off my brand new suit.