Chapter 2, The Unknown person

Last time on My Family Hates Me, "Hey, Are you...Alright?" This time on My Family Hates Me. 

"What kind of question is that, are you alright, she's practically passed out" as I was unconscious I could hear a unfamiliar voice it seemed like she was talking to herself like she was speaking her mind but, I did black out for some time until I woke up and heard,

"She's going to be alright" says a persons voice "Okay, good" the unknown persons voice said, then I slowly started to wake up, my body was hurting and it was not the best feeling in the world I felt like a millions of bees stung me,

"Ah, I see you're awake now" says the nurse as I slowly open my eyes "Where am I?" I ask "The nurse's office" a unknown voice responded "Uh, how did I get here?" "You passed out outside" said the girl behind the nurse "Oh..." after a few seconds of silence the nurse said "Well, I got to go check on other student, do you mind staying here with her?" "Yeah, I don't mind" said the girl, then the nurse left.

(A few minutes of silence) 

"Uh, so did you bring me here?" I asked the girl "U-uh yeah" she says stuttering "Why?" "Because it seemed like you needed help, why?" she asks "Well most people just laugh and then leave why do you care about me?" "Because it just seemed like you needed help" she response "I don't even know who you are..." I say "O-oh uh sorry, my name is Vanessa and I am 15 years old and just a person who likes to read or sometime be alone in the library" "Oh, well thank you I guess..." 

(BELL RINGS/TIME SKIP)

"Well, we best be getting home now" I say "Wait, I-I don't know your name" she says "Oh, I'm Sino" "well nice to meet you Sino" she says "Yeah, same goes to you to". So as I slowly stand up me and Vanessa walks to the gate by the entrance and when we get to the entrance we go our separate ways. I didn't want to go back to the hell house I call a home. As I walked to the house I realized that I walked to slow and it's pass the time where I was supposed to be back home to be the maid and clean. 

As I stepped on the house I see my mum and dad angry and they have weapons,

"You were supposed to be here by now" mum says as she hits me "Why are you late?" dad asks as he hits me "And you hit your sister too?" mum asks as she kicks me, they always asks these question but they never let me answer so what's the point of asking me questions?

"Since you were late, you're going into the basement tonight..."