Chapter 8, The secret friend

Now continuing The secret friend "Hello, Bitch lets have some fun, Hehe~"

    I stood there because this was like a normal thing for me so I always let it happen, but to my shock Liam helped me, 

"HEY, leave my friend alone" Liam said defending me "Oh? she's your friend?" my sister asks "Yeah, why is that surprising?" Liam asks "Because she doesn't deserve friends and you'll just forget her, hehe~" one of the bullies said "NOT TRUE, I will always be her friend I never believe rumors because there nothing but FAKE, SO DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR MY FRIEND!!!...and if you do I'll make your life a living hell!" they bullies stepped back and just looked shocked, they kind of looked scared I thought.

"Come on, let's get away from these plastics" Liam says as I grabbed his hand then, we just walked all the way to the zen garden where we ate our lunch. (BELL RING/TIME SKIP/HOME TIME) "Well the bell rung I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Liam asked "Yeah, and Liam" "Yeah?" he answered "I think I want to be your friend" he looked shocked he jumped up and down "YAY, FINALLY!!!" I laughed a little we walked to the gate and went our separate way.

When Liam looked away I ran home so nothing bad will happen when I get home. (FEW MINUTES LATER) I made it on time I breathed out in relief, I went inside the house and got my outfit and started cleaning then not to my surprise my parents started making a mess "Missed a spot brat" I sighed but I just cleaned it with no attitude because if I had a attitude I'll just get hit.

"HEY BRAT COME HERE!!"