Chapter 6, The Pain!

Last time on My Family Hates Me "This will be fun..." This time on My Family Hates me.

     I tried to tell them that it was all fake but they wouldn't believe me they never do, they dragged me all the way to the basement and I was not looking forward to what's about to happen to me somebody help I thought,

  "Why did you hurt your OWN SISTER" mum yelled "But I didn't do anything!" I said trying to defend myself "I DON'T WANT TO HERE IT MISSY" she says "Hun, go get the big guns!" at this point I got scared dad came back with multiple things like bats, bricks etc I didn't want to get beaten to death at that point I was crying, 

"MUM I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I yelled, "SHUT UP!!!" then, she hit me I cried so hard then mum and dad says the things the bullies would say,

"WHY DID I GIVE BIRTH TO YOU" "YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY" "DIE YOU STUPID CHILD" "YOU'LL NEVER FIND LOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN UGLY" all the words coming from my parents I hated my family for this but I had no one else to go to I had no friends, no family that lives around us, and I had no one to hold not even a animal to hug. After they were done they went upstairs and they left me in the dark to rot. But I was lucky I survived my parents hard hits, and I was only suspended for a day so I fell asleep crying.

I woke up with dry tears once again, I woke up a little earlier then everyone else, except for my sister she seemed to be talking to herself like she was writing in a diary and speaking out loud here's what she said,

"Do I feel bad for my sister yes, yes I do why do I abuse her? I haven't figured that out yet I'm just the one that is ugly inside and out, why do mum and dad only care about me?, Is it because I'm like them?,  I don't think I could ever forgive myself for bulling my OWN BLOOD my OWN SISTER *sigh* I love you sister I wish I could say that to your face *cry*" wow she actually regrets doing this to me I thought I wish I could talk to her but I don't think she likes when people eaves drops when she talks privately. I just sneak into my room and grabbed some clothes (PIC ABOVE) and my bag and go downstairs quietly go out the house and go to the coffee shop and relax til school time comes. 

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL 

I left the coffee shop and went to school, I already know that I'm not going to have a good day today I thought *sigh* I wish I could talk to someone but when I got to school everyone is starting be distant to me was it because of yesterday? maybe. 

"Oh, look everyone it's the psycho RUN!" one kid said "I heard she did for revenge for being bullied" one girl said I got angry turned around and said, "I didn't do anything but do you actually have proof that I had done it and if you something to say, say it to my face don't be a little bitch and stand there" the girl just smacked her lips and walked away. 

"Hey..."