Shopping and Surprises

Amelia's POV

It's been a month since I've seen Ross. I need to talk to him. Rydel, Raini, Alexa and Savannah were all coming to Paris to visit me. Well, Rydel's buying her wedding dress here. I was now lying on the couch in my apartment wearing my blue track suit pants and my 'All About Eve' crop top. I had ice cream stains all over my outfit. I looked over to my clock and saw it, and it read ten minutes it ten. Shit, they're going to be here soon. I sat up and ran to my bedroom and got changed. I put on my jeans and my top and some heels and did my make up. I had a shower last night so I didn't have to shower in the morning because I knew this was going to happen. I applied some make up and tied my hair up just as someone knocked on my door.

"Hey!" Rydel squealed and hugged me.

"Hey." I said smiling and a winced a bit.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"Y-yeah, I fell and hurt my hip the other day." I lied.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said to me.

"It's okay." I said and put my purse and my phone in my pockets and headed out with her. Raini, Alexa and Savannah were already in the car waiting for me. We were all talking about gossip until we got the a bridal store.

"Okay, so the theme is pink and green. Which, I know is weird, but we're going to make it work." Rydel said. "We're going to try and find bride maid dresses as well." Rydel said and we all walked into the shop. A lady came up to us and took us to a room. Man, I feel like I can't walk in heels anymore. I walked over to a bunch of dresses.

"This on is nice." I said and showed her the pain white dress with a silver band across the band line.

"Nah." Rydel said.

"Oh, okay." I said and sat down on a chair.

"Ooo, this one!" Alexa said passing Rydel a dress. It was kinda like Cinderella's dress but a very very pale pink.

"It's so cute. See, this is why you're my maid of honour. I'm going to try to on." She said and walked off, so we all down on a chair which could fit all of us.

"Rocky is Ellington's best man Ross, Riker and Ryland are all grooms men." Savannah told me.

"Cool." I said and the lady from before walked over with a bunch of champagne glasses on a tray.

"I think this is the one." Rydel said and walked out wearing the dress.

"It's wonderful." Savannah said and the lady started to hand out the champagne glasses out.

"I'm fine." I said and she gave everyone else a glass.

"This is the dress!" Rydel said and did a twirl.

"It's gorgeous," Raini said.

"You look like a princess." Alexa said and hugged Rydel.

"Amy? Are you okay?" Rydel said. "You haven't said anything since we got here." Rydel said.

"Oh yeah. That dress is really nice." I told Rydel and she looked back into the mirror. After we brought that dress for Rydel we went looking for the bridesmaids dresses. She found some pale like green dresses.

"Ooo try these on." She said and handed us all dresses. We all headed to the dressing rooms and got changed Alexa and Savannah walked out and went to show Rydel. I walked out and Raini was there waiting for me.

"Okay, Amy. I hardly know you, but I know you well enough to know that something's up." Raini said. I sighed.

"You promise you can't tell anyone." I said to Raini and she nodded.

"I-I'm pregnant." I told her.

"Oh my god." Raini said and hugged me.

"I know." I said and hugged her back.

"You can't tell anyone, not even Ross or Rydel." I said and she nodded.

"Girl, you're like my sister, the one I never see." Raini said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and Rydel walked over.

"Yep, defiantly the ones." Rydel said.

"Hey, Rydel. When's your wedding?" I asked.

"Oh, we haven't really thought of a date. Well, we have, back we're having an engagement party next well in L.A." Rydel said. "And we'll tell you then." Rydel smiled.

"Awesome." I said and Raini looked at me and I smiled. We all got changed back into our original clothes and we all headed to a nice small little cafe and we all ordered.

_______________________________________________________
QOTD:How will Ross react to Amy's pregnancy?
Comment your thoughts!

Ooo, three big chapters!