Surpirse Pizza Night

Amelia's POV

I walked to home from school with so many thoughts rushing through my head. Ross is my partner for Geography. Is that a good thing or bad thing. Sh!t, I'm scared. His so muscly and strong. I'm surprised he isn't dating the head cheerleader. I opened the front door and one of the maids were standing there. She took my bag and took it straight to my room. I walked into the lounge room and sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and another maid walked over with a cup of tea and some biscuits. I took them and placed them on the coffee table and continued to watch TV.

Let me tell you a it more about my parents. Blaine is a stay at home dad, but his writes music and he decorated our garage into a music studio where he records music. Kurt works at Vogue. He always brings home designer labels and new clothes one a week for everyone. I even have designer sheets. What the hell. I don't need designer sheets. Sometimes they're itchy and really hot. People have Football Sunday, or Family Fun Time Friday. Nope. We have musical theatre Saturday and Piano playing Wednesday which is when Blaine plays the piano and Kurt sings and I fall asleep half way through. I got sick of watching TV so I went and had a shower. I got changed into my designer pyjamas and I used my designer towel to dry myself. As you can tell, I don't hate my designer products, there's just so many things in our house that are designer. I went down stairs and was surprise and shocked, well amazing at what was in front of me.

"B-Blaine?" I questioned as I walked into the lounge room again. He was sitting there in track suit pants and a t-shirt. There were two pizza boxes and garlic bread wrapped up in foil and two smaller boxes. "W-what all this?" I asked him and sat on the same couch he was on. 

"Don't tell your dad." He said and passed me a pizza box and I opened it. I have not had pizza in so long. The last time we had pizza was when Kurt went it New York and Paris last year. It tasted so good.

"So, tell me a bit more about Ross." Blaine said as I was half way through the pizza. "His a real dick. A prick. He picks on me. He calls me cats vagina, and slut, and a prostitute." I said, although his very handsome and cute. "And he harasses me because I have..." I trailed off and gulped. "Because I have homosexual parents." I said. "He has picked me up and thrown me in a dumpster a couple of times. He has thrown me to the ground and he abuses me and harasses me at lunch." I said and it looked like Blaine was hardly listening. 

"Just be thankful, you don't have to bond or have any quality time with him." He said. "Well, uhh, actually." I said and took a pause. 

"I do." I said and he looked at me. "Miss McHale put us together as partners for our assignment. and we have to present it." I said. "in front of everyone on opening night." I said and all Blaine did was pass me a tub and I opened it and saw vanilla ice cream with chopped up mangos and passion fruit. "Thanks Blaine." I said and hugged him. "No problem darling." He said and kissed me head as we ate together and watched The Little Mermaid together.