Good and Bad News

Amelia's POV

Okay, I'm fine. Ross is just making my pregnancy a whole big deal when he doesn't need too. I finish University soon. He insists that he drives me to University every day. His a pain in the arse, but I love him. Ross and I were the only ones in the waiting room. I was reading a pamphlet on pregnancy and how I should start taking yoga classes to calm me down. Awesome, I can do some yoga with Rydel and Ellington. Oh wait, but then I'd be third wheeling. Ross can come.

Speaking of Ross, his right under the tv reading a children's book. He looks so focused. It's only green eggs and ham. I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour. I can now see how everyone loves him. I felt my phone buzz in my jeans, yes I'm wearing jeans, normal people clothes. I looked onto twitter and saw a bunch of messages and a couple of photos from yesterday. One of them was of when the security guard pushes me in the stomach, it was captioned, 'Is she pregnant?' I started to freak out. They know!

"Hey, are you okay?" Ross said and sat next to me and I showed him the tweet. "Oh come on. You're stressing over that?" Ross asked me and I nodded. "You don't need to be. They don't know anything." Ross said and kissed my head,

"Amelia Anderson-Hummel." The doctor said and walked out. I stood up and Ross got up as well.

"Do you want me to come in as well?" Ross asked and I nodded. Ross held my hand and took me to the doctors room.

"Now, sorry about my accent. If you don't understand something I say, just tell me." The doctor said and put his clip board on the bench and sat in his chair.

"So, ultrasound." He said and brought the machine over. I sat on the chair and he grabbed a tub of tube. He twisted the screen away from Ross and I so he could fix a couple of things up.

"Sir, you don't mind if I touch your wife do you?" The doctor asked Ross.

"Just her stomach." Ross said. Hehe, your wife. I funded to Ross and gave him a nervous smile as the tube was spread around my lower stomach and he put some weird handle thing on my stomach.

"Does that hurt?" He asked.

"Just a little." I said trying not to show any pain.

"Hmm, okay." He said and looked at the screen.

"Is there something wrong Doc?" Ross asked him casually.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?" The doctor said.

"U-uhh." I stuttered. "Good?" I said which was more like a question.

"Okay, well, I can see on this screen that you have two babies in your stomach, but only one of them in breathing and moving." The doctor said and moved the screen to out direction. I just froze. I couldn't speak. Ross could tell. I tried to take a couple of deep breaths. Yep, I might need to do some yoga. Ross held onto my hand lightly and rubbed his thumb in circles across the back of my hand.

"We'll have to remove the foetus on Thursday for the other baby of yours can remain healthy. If we keep in in there, then, your other baby might not make it." The doctor said to me in his think French accent. I looked down the my smotach. I just wanted to yell. "Well, I'll see you on Thursday. I'll sent you the ultrasound photos by post." The doctor said to Ross. I couldn't believe it, I'm still in shock.

I looked at Ross with tears in my eyes. "C-can we go?" I asked him and he nodded. Ross helped me up and we headed outside.

"Oh my goodness you're Ross Lynch. You've changed my life!" A fourteen year old girl said.

"Hey kiddo." Ross said and smiled. At least his happy.

"Can I get a photo?" The girl said.

"Uhh, not right now sweetie. I'm sorry." Ross said and put his arm around me and took me to the car. This is so embarrassing. I sat in the passenger seat and I didn't even dare touch my stomach.

"I know I shouldn't ask, but, are you okay Angel?" Ross asked and I shook my head.

"I just wanna go home." I whispered and wiped my eyes. I put my seat belt on and Ross started to drive.

"You know, you could've taken a photo with that little girl if you wanted to." I said to Ross.

"I know, but I chose not to." Ross said. How is he taking this so, so, so okay? I'm a mess and he looks fine. He got home and I went straight to bed.

"Angel, do you want me to run you a bath?" Ross asked just as I laid down on my bed. I looked at Ross and nodded.

"C-can you not tell anyone?" I asked him and Ross nodded and smiled. I knew he was going to tell Blaine. I didn't care. I'm going to have scares all across my stomach. My modelling career was only just starting and now it's about to finish.

_________________________________________________________

Comment your thoughts.