Chapter 1 : invitation

Evans pov

I was sitting in my chair tired as shit, just ended up finishing a video that I plan on putting out on YouTube tomorrow. I get up from my chair and change my clothes instead of taking a shower, why? Because it's late at night around like 1:00 in the morning and I don't feel like doing anything else besides sleeping. When I was done changing into something comfortable, I grab my phone, making sure all alarms were set for the morning to wake me up. After I was done i set my phone back on my desk, and lay down, I quickly start falling asleep till my phone started buzzing like crazy. I sit up on my bed and look at my phone screen. "Piggy" is video calling me, I pray with all my might hopeing that piggy doesn't yell through the phone, for I am not in the mood for that just yet. I answer the phone seeing none other than tyler himself. " Yo owl boi!" Tyler yelled. ' why was I hopeing that he wasn't going to yell, he always yells.' " Sup piggy" I say slowly, clearly showing that I was tired. " Jeez dude, you sound tired out of your mind. Did you sleep at all yet?" I give tyler a little glare. " I clearly don't sound or look like I've slept at all, do i?" I say a little sarcasticly. " Well ok then, don't gotta be rude about it. Anyway, wanna hang at my house for the 4th of july for this week? I'm inviting a few others to come hang too." Tyler said sounding really happy. " Well sure dude, I need a little break anyway." " yeah you do, pretty sure you take a lot of time out just to edit nogla's and your own videos all the time, making your own music, doing funny animations just for one video, dude, You been needed a break a long time ago!" I chuckled at what he said, because what he said very true. I do take a lot of time out for the work that I do, but I always think it's worth it, unless if it's something stupid.  " By the way, what time is it at your place? " tyler asks me, showing just a tint of concern. I look over at my clock, it reads 1:15 am. " it's 1:15 in the morning at my time, why do you ask?" " well cause I feel like I called you right before you were about to go to bed, turns out I was right." I chuckled again " well you are right about that, what made you think that anyway?" " well because of the bags you have on your face dude!!! You look like you haven't slept in MONTHS!!!" I look at tyler just for a moment. " I do? " " Hell yeah you do!!!" Tyler yelled again " Anyway owl boi, I'll let you have your nesting time, Your really need it in order to do crazy shit with me and the guys! We're planing on shooting fire works later this week!" Tyler yelled once more. " Alright, Alright, I will. " i say slowly almost about fall asleep while on the phone with Tyler. " ALRIGHT THEN!!!! " tyler screamed across the phone, I feel like he's just screaming to try to wake me up more. " what time do you want me to be there? " I ask realising I didn't ask him before hand. " anywhere before Sunday." Tyler smirks at me. " it's Saturday........do you really expect me to be there before Saturday?!" I questioned him with a exhausted look. " I do, you know why? Because you've done it before! There was a time you came to my house, right after the day we called each other on skype! And that was a day I told you that I was having a party at my house  and everyone was going to be there!" Tyler said proving his point. " I only did that cause i didn't want to miss out on all the fun." " Well doesn't matter dick cheese, you are coming over to my house tomorrow in no time, unless, you wanna make a bet on that?" Tyler looks at me with his cheesy grin. " if you make a bet with me about time and being early, you will lose." I say with a determined voice. " Prove. It. " Tyler says with a determined voice as well. " fine I will, when I see you tomorrow and I win that bet,  you own me a whole day of buying what ever I want." I say smirking at him, Tyler knows all to well that I will take him to the most worst places ever and make him buy something for me at that place " And if you lose, Evan, you owe me a whole days worth of treating me like I'm your master." Tyler says as he looks at me with a devious look. " Bet? " Tyler asks. " Bet." I say with no hesitation. " Alright then Evan Fong, see you tomorrow. " " see you tomorrow Tyler Wine." And with that settle the call ended, and I started packing my shit for the plane ride for tomorrow, I laughed a little. Little does Tyler know, I already have a pass port for Indiana, I knew he was going to invite me over, I knew this because of Anthony, he was invited over to Tyler's and he told me I was getting invited too a little later than the others, the thing is I just never paid much attention to it, till now. When I finally packed my things, I put my shoes next to my bed so I'll be able to put them on the second I get up. I set my alarm for 3:00 in the morning, since the plane ride starts at 4:00. And with everything in their place, I lay on my bed, and fall asleep, as if waiting for 3:00 to come.

Ooooooo, will Evan win the bet? Who knows? I don't. Welp, you guys know what to do, read the next chapter to find out!!!
Sign
~ Ňøřå Fåłĺš.