Chapter 7 : where's Evan?

Tyler's pov

I woke up with a feeling of being satisfied. I only remember a few things of what happened last night, I was drunk out of my mind the last thing I remember was me playing Truth or dare with the guys, then that was it. I sit up on my bed. Since when did I start sleeping on the bed naked? I look to see that all of my clothes were on the floor. Huh, that's weird. Once I stood up  the sweet old headache starting coming to me. I groan from the pain, but just delt with it. I walked over to pick up all my clothes from the floor. Once I was done I decided to put clothes on myself too. I left my room to get something to eat from the kitchen. I went over to to the fridge and got the things that I needed to make myself breakfast. I was about to start cooking till I here a voice. " Hey Tyler..." I turn around to see who it was,  it was Anthony. He looked pissed, I wonder what happened to him. " Oh hey Anthony, what's wrong? You look pissed outta your mind. " I laughed. I was expecting to hear Anthony laugh too, but I heard nothing. I look at him puzzled, cause not only did he look pissed, but he look pissed at me. " Come on dude, what's got you so angry this morning?" I asked him. But Anthony just glared at me. " do you remember what happened last night?" I hear him say in a angry tone. " some of it, the last thing I remember was me playing truth or dare with the guys, Why?" I looked more confused. " Where's Evan?"  He said in a more pissed off manner. " Is he not in his room?" I asked. " where's Evan, Tyler?" He said again more serious. This time I didn't answer him, I was starting to get worried, was it something I did? " Look he's probably in his room." I say trying to lighten up the mood. " go check." I hear him say. " okay I will." I say is I start heading up the stairs to Evans room. I open the door to Evans room, but instead of seeing Evan I saw a empty room. " Evan, you in here dude?" I ask. I start looking through everything. Did he leave? But he's in no condition to be moving around to much. I walk back downstairs to where Anthony was. " Ok dude, where is he?" I asked no longer in a good mood. " he left." I hear Anthony say blankly. " What?! Why? He can't leave! He's in no condition to leave!" I yelled. " Hmm, I wonder why he left too, Tyler."  " what?! Was it something I did last night?" I asked. I see Anthony nod his head. " then what did I do?!" I yelled again. " that's something for you to figure out." I hear Anthony say as he walks over to the couches. " And until you do, when you find out, the truth won't be pleasant."  Oh god, what did I do to Evan? I quickly grab out my phone and text Evan.

T: Evan, Dude! Why did you leave?! You can't leave! Your still hurt from the firework!

No response. 

I kept trying to text him, but he didn't respond to any of them. I turn around and walk over to Anthony.  " what happen to him? where did he go?!" i started to yell at him. Anthony looked at me again. " He said he was going to the airport to catch the plane, so he can go home. What happen to him? Heh...i know what happen to him, and it was terrible to know i couldn't do anything, because of a special someone." he looked at me with fire in his eyes.  I sit right next to Anthony and look at him dead in the eyes. " If you don't tell me what happen to him for him to leave like that, i WILL take my anger out on you." i say threatening him. But he didn't at all scared nor intimidated. " I don't think i'm the right person to be threatening." He looked at me with a blank look. I grabbed on to his shirt and started getting impatient and angry. " Tell me. what. happen. to. him."  i say with a pissed tone. " Alright, but don't say i didn't warn you." he says as he takes another deep breath in. " The reason why he left was because you, Tyler wine, had raped the living life outta him." 

I froze. wait, i did what? i r-raped him.......but i'm in a realationship with a Kelly, why would i...." YOU DID WHAT!?!?" I hear some one scream to the top of their lungs making me get back to reality.

It was Kelly...

" B-babe wait, it's not what it looks like!"  I try to say, even though I can't explain myself for what I did. " IT LOOKS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" she started to scream at me. " and I'm not mad at you for cheating on me, I'M MAD CAUSE YOU RAPED SOME ONE!" * SLAP!*  I feel the burning sensation on my left cheek. I look at Kelly, and put my hand where she had sleeps me. I deserve this. " I can't believe you would do such a thing, and to your own best friend. I can't be in a relationship with a fucking rapist. Let alone a person who people look up to." I put my head down in shame, Evan I'm sorry, I'm so so very sorry. " Good luck on making new friends Tyler, because I'm pretty sure no one would want to be friends with a rapist like you." I turn my head to look at Anthony. Looking at him in the eyes as if pleading to him not to tell the others. " Don't worry, I'm not going to tell them anything........yet." I see Anthony get up from his seat and start walking to his room. " And good luck on when that does happen Tyler................* sigh* I going to pack my stuff, I wouldn't want to stay in the same place as you right now." I see Kelly wall off to her room, ready to start packing her things. I don't even care about any of that anymore, making friends, having my girl friend leave me, I care about Evan right now, I wonder what he thinks of me, he  probably wants me dead for what I did to him. What more can I do to damage my best friend?