C A S T

Just My Luck

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————-  ————-««

✧. *《 SUMMARY 》* .✧

Everyone has those moments where timing was key factor in their lives.
For Sanam, all she ever wanted was to do right by her parents by being an independent young Indian woman. The last thing she expected was a ran in with one of the most popular Italian businessman gambling in her casino section.

Rahul Martinelli was just looking for a pretty and smart girl to work in his business, he didn't expect to find it in a sassy server.  He didn't expect for her to crawl her way through his heart either.

Remember folks, timing is key to success and sometimes failure.

✧. * 《 CHARACTERS 》* .✧

Character #1 :
.Shraddha Kapoor as Sanam Sharma.

»»————- ✼ ————-««❥❥  A brilliant yet dissatisfied girl working a server in a casino trying to make ends meet

»»————-  ————-««
❥❥ A brilliant yet dissatisfied girl working a server in a casino trying to make ends meet. Despite not going to college due to financial issues Sanam hopes that her job as server will earn her enough to enroll into Columbia University in New York.
»»————- ✼ ————-««

Character #2 :
.Kartik Aaryan as Rahul Martinelli.

»»————- ✼ ————-«« ❥❥ An adopted child of one of the richest Italian families in America

»»————-  ————-««
❥❥ An adopted child of one of the richest Italian families in America. He was abandoned by his Indian parents at a fire station with only his name, remaining in the foster system until the age of six when he made an impression on an Italian couple. Completely fluent in Italian and English and from curiosity's sake he knows a few words in Hindi, his biological parents' native language.
»»————- ✼ ————-««

Character #3 :
. Varun Dhawan as Charlie .

»»————- ✼ ————-««❥❥  A loyal bodyguard and friend to Rahul

»»————-  ————-««
❥❥ A loyal bodyguard and friend to Rahul. When Rahul's family took him in, Charlie was his first friend as Charlie's father was also a bodyguard of the Martinelli family.
»»————- ✼ ————-««

*** Additional Characters will be shown at the beginning of the chapters.

✧. *《 NOTES 》* .✧

I was inspired by watching Shraddha's first movie Teen Patti where her character Apu deals with gambling. And as many of you know, Shraddha always portrays most of my heroines because  just love picturing her in different roles so I thought why not have her caught up in a little gambling sting as Sanam.

I found my character of Rahul in Kartik because I feel that he would be fantastic in an action/ thriller role. Also because I think he's pretty damn sexy, so there's that. 

Plus I really wanted Shraddha Kapoor and Kartik Aaryan in a movie or I'll even take an ad  real soon because imagine the hotness. I'd be deaddd. 

Lastly I wanna thank Laliguptha who told me months back that I should write a fanfic based on Shraddha and Kartik's pairing!

Anyways please let me know what you think. The first chapter will be up soon. ♡

Also yall guess what? I finally learned how to gif on photoshop !!! So all of these gifs were by me:) and while you're here you should follow my tumblr acct: sabteras.tumblr.com (I make/accept requests for bwood gifs and edits)

- 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂