"I accept"

✧. * 《 CHAPTER ONE 》* .✧

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————-  ————-««

Sanam rolled her eyes, "Sir, what can I get you?" She repeated once again. Not that Sanam didn't love her job, but serving high rollers was not something that enjoyed doing. These people blew through money like it was just tissues to them yet some were still stingy when it came down to giving tips.

This time the young man looked up. As soon as their eyes met, Sanam found herself mesmerized by his light olive green eyes.

"No love." He said rudely pushing her aside. She looked to his bodyguard who sent her an apologetic look, which she accepted.

Sanam bit her tongue and waited patiently on the side, waiting  for her potential client to order. However his older opponent on the other hand made her feel uncomfortable by the looks he sent her way.

So Sanam does what Sanam always does, avoid any trouble that could cost her job. One of her co workers always had it out for her. One slip up could cost her a demotion and Sanam had worked hard for her position. 

"Come here lamb!"

Sanam forced a smile and made her way up the old man, "What would you like?"

"Dry Martini."

Sanam nodded as she noted it down.

The old man slaps her butt, catching the attention of the green eyed man. But Sanam doesn't not dare complain.

"You." He signals her over, "I'll order that drink now."

Sanam who managed to catch a glimpse of the old man's cards softly muttered, "Use the card on the right. Then the third one on left. "

The green eyed man looked up at her in shock.

"So what will it be for you sir?" Sanam said more louder.

"Vodak, please love." He winked before throwing down the card that she had suggested.

Sanam had the pleasure of seeing the older man burst into tears as she walked back into the bar to prepare the drinks.

"Sala chutiya." [Curse/bad language in Hindi.]

Clearly the green eyed man caught her words before masking his laugh with a smile.

Oh, so the green eyes understands Hindi huh?

"Hey! New order!" Sanam called out to the bartender.

After grabbing the drinks, she decided to go to the side door to quickly check her phone. The last thing she wanted was having her bitch of a co worker Stephanie telling her boss that was checking her phone during work.