Chapter FIVE

Victoria: 'Aunty Emma, I told you, we are going to meet her on Thursday."

Peter stands still. 'okay, let's go."

Ten minutes later, they head to meet Aunty Emma.

 Aunty Emma had prepared delicious dinner and red wine for them. They enjoy talking together and she requests to stay at her place this night.Aunty Emma; 'Come Victoria, I am going to show you some album."

Peter:''Aunty, I will like to have a night walk, Victoria do not worry for me, you can sleep in auntie's bedroom."

Victoria:''Ok Peter do not go too far."

Peter says goodnight and leads to the forest.Once again, Peter and Perla had an alluring night together.

Peter:''You are so delicate"

Perla blushes, "Oh, Peter"

Peter confesses what he went through since he was a kid and sleeps on her lap. He has not feel safe anywhere but with Perla, she sings lullaby and brushes his blond hair with her fingers.

Peter:"I think I like you, Perla"

Perla: 'I like you too, but"

Peter"But?"

Perla: 'You do not know me."

Peter:''Know you? Know about what? Your past? Your family? I just know I am happy with you.

He gives her a hug. At four o'clock, Peter puts his lips on hers and says goodbye.

Perla "I will be waiting for you, tomorrow."

"Where were you, I was worried? 'Victoria shouts.

Peter:"I am tired, I was just lost, I need to sleep, and we have to return home the next morning."

Next morning they said their goodbye to Aunty Emma

. At 11.00 Victoria opens the gifts from Aunty Emma.

Victoria: "Look Peter, this dress is nice? Come on Peter"

"Yes it is nice:" he murmurs while writing in his diary.

Victoria: "Can you close the window, please the wind is too strong"

He walks to the window, where a picture flies next to his shoes. He bends and picks it up, it is Perla. 'Who is she? 'He asks.

Victoria, "OH that girl! She is lovely. Her name is Pearl. No, Perla, her name is Perla. Her uncle used to work at Aunty Emma."

Peter admires the picture' 'yes, indeed she is lovely"

Victoria: "Hellas! She died at a young age."

The picture falls down from his hands, 'died?''

Victoria: 'Yes, it is already been 30 years she left home and never returned back. There is a rumor that she went through a breakbreak.That picture was taken one week before she fleed.If she is still alive, she must age now."

Peter sits down and holds the picture with his both hands. Perla looks the same, young and majestic.

Peter:"She is dead, then?''