6.new case?

Dean's POV:

Sam was reading about this new case we found out. He was saying some mumbo-jumbo which I didn't pay attention to. I just heard the witch part and packed the bullets.

Sam was up early this morning and he brought breakfast. Smoothies and crap. Ari was told to pack and relax. Which she was doing,with the warm bath sam and I prepared for her.  We went out and bought all bath bombs and stuff,when we put the bomb in the tub,she looked like a little child,with wonder in her eyes.

I was walking in the bunker's hallways when I heard a crash. I heard Sam coming with ne to check it. We both went in ariana's room,that's where the sound came from.

We saw Crowley. That nasty little som of a bitch is really eating my head especially Sam's.

"What the fuck do you want now Crowley?" Sam asked with a stone face.

"And why are you in our wife's room?" I asked him.

"Oh,c'mon moose & squirrel,don't be jealous, I am here to give my gift,which I forget to give yesterday. "Replied Crowley as if he was bored.

She came from behind,suprising us.  Her hair was wet and little raindrop like water were falling from her hair. She was looking beautiful, just sweet beautiful.

"Don't you look fresh sweet heart.  Here you go,my gift to the new Winchester "
Crowley said while handing her a wrapped up gift. She looked at us,smiled and then took the gift.

She sat on her bed and started opening it . We bended a little to see.  It was a beautiful stringy type necklace or whatever they called it.(pendant)  it had an anti-possestion charm on it.
She looked up at Crowley and thanked him .

"Thanks crowley,I deeply appreciate it. Its beautiful. I am going to wear it right now."

She tried to put it but I saw she was unable to so I came and put it on her neck. After buckling it. I kept my fingers there for a moment, feeling her soft skin underneath my hard hands.

She thanked me. And then Crowley dissapeared to who knows where.

"I don't really understand why he keeps coming here."Sam said,kind of angry.

"Anyway,are you done packing ari?"
I asked.

"Yes,we're going for a week,yes?" She asked.

"Yup,ok. Let's go. I will go check on Jack. You go call cas." Sam said while telling me the last part.

We all put our stuff in the trunk and took our usual places. Me and Sam in the front and cas,Jack and ari behind,in that order.

It was a 2 hour drive so after talking for about an hour Jack slept putting his head on her shoulders.she also slept,while me,sam & cas continued talking about the case.

We stopped at a dingy but decent looking motel. Sam woke them up. Ari looked around and got out of baby.

"Two rooms double bed rooms please." Sam said politely at the receptionist.

"Uhh we have only 1 room left eith 2 bedd. But we do have a room with a king sized bed. It can fit like 4 people.

We took the rooms and first went to the big bed room. The gal at the door was right,the bed is big! We decided that ari,I and Sam will take this room and cas and Jack can take the other room,which was 3 rooms next to us.

It was approximately 10pm. We did the whole investigation and stuff and found out the place of the witch.she lived in a house away from the people.

We were tired and decided to go to a diner next to the motel. Me,cas and sam ordered beer with burgers and pie. While Jack and ari took milkshake with it.

We decided to call it a night and ari decided to take a shower. She was singing in it,we could hear through the paper thin walls.

"Soo mission cuddle?" I snickered.

"Ha ha dean.you too wanna hold her little body against yours." Sam said.

"Whatever man,just... keep it calm."  I said.

She came out wearing Sam's shirt and one of the leggings we got her. She looked....delicious right now.

Sam laid down and switched off the light at the far right corner.

"Ari ,you go to sleep,I will come in like a minute. " I told her and went to check on cas and Jack.

When I came back in like 5 minutes, they both were out like lights,cuddling. I got on the far left corner and gently put my hand on her waist and spooned with her. I felt blissed. The warmth her body provided was just...satisfying.

Next morning:

Ariana's POV:

I woke up when the sun Ray's from the motel window hit my face. I wanted to sleep a little bit more so I hugged my pillow tighter. This pillow is amazing....should tell Jack about it .
Wait...pillows don't emit warm air.

I looked up to find Sam's chest. I was cuddled into it. I also felt a 3rd hand on my waist which I knew belonged to dean. I felt..awkward.  I didn't know what to do. So I just stayed still and went back to sleep. Sam brought me in more and dean tightened his hold.

After a what felt like few moments cas and Jack appeared in our room. Dean and Sam woke in an instant pulling out their guns.

"Woah,woah,woah,relax it's just cas and Jack. " I said.

" what are you guys doing here? " Sam asked groggily. Gosh his morning voice is just making my hormones go all haywire. 

"Its actually 1 in the afternoon, we saw you guys were tired,so we let you sleep." Cas told us.

"Hmm..you did good,now let me sleep 5 more minutes " dean said in his own groggy voice by pulling me by my waist and spooning me.
________________________________________

Sneak peak:

"Uhm why is Jack looking like a 3 year old?"

"What..oh son of a bitch!"

"Mommy? Can we have nwougat cwake after thiws?

"Sure,let me see honey"