- Prolouge -

Kushina lay with Naruto, bloody and weak. Minato sat with them in the safe house as the kyuubi rampaged through the village.

"Minato, promise me one thing," Kushina breathed out shaking. Minato's attention snapped to her.

"Yes, Kushina?" He spoke softly, ready to answer a thing she asked. The red head turned her head to face him and with all seriousness she spoke again,

"The god parents," she coughed up blood. Minato rushed to rub her back.

"Yes? Jiraya and Tsunade?" Minato continued "what about them?" Kushina shook her head slightly.

"Make both Naruto's Godparents parents Orochimaru," she stated with as much authority as she could muster in her frail state.

"What."

Hiruzen sat at his desk, huffing at He overwhelming amount of paperwork on his desk. A chunnin burst into his room, looking very pale and confused.

"What is it?" He grumbled.

"Orochimaru is here," hiruzen sat up straight, now fully awake.

"Long time no see. I'm here to pick up my god son," a smooth, calm voice filled the office.

"Orochimaru!" Hiruzen yelled, jumping out of his seat.

"Hiruzen, now that we know eachother's names. I'm here for Naruto."

"You can't have him!"

"Uh yea I can. I'm his legal guardian, it was on kushina and minato's will."

"The council won't be happy about this."

"Their opinion is invalid." And with that Orochimaru was gone from the office, a few leaves where he once stood.