Dinner With the Lonewolf: Mui's P.O.V

Mui's P.O V

Uhhh... His.. smell, his touch, his gentle hands.. they're all crawling down my legs and.. it feels like being electrocuted.. It feels .. so Good..
Aahhh!!~~

'Few Moments later'

I woke up from that Deep sleep,
"U-ugh.. W-where am i.."
I asked myself..  I looked at myself and found myself wearing a sweater, then i remembered
Mr. Frostheart Took care of me. I took a little time so I could be in a better shape, i noticed Mr. Frostheart is not beside me. Where is he? I held my head 'cause it hurts a little bit. A moment after Completely regaining conciousness I smelled something so Pleasuring.. ughh that made me hungry, anyways, where is this smell coming from .? I removed the sweater cause its too Hot and decided to use the Blanket as cover,
I went to the kitchen and found Mr.Frostheart Cooking. Aahh~~ the pleasuring smell Of Ramen ~
It smells so Good,  I went and talked to Mr.Frosheart.

"G-good evening Ginku.." I greeted Him.

"Oh, Good evening Mui. It seems that you're slowly recovering,  well you see, it seems that the rain isn't going to chill Out for a while. You wouldn't mind staying here with me For a while Right?"

Ginku asked with his Normal Cold Emotion.

"O-oh yeah sure,I-i'll just sit at the dining table and wait." I replied. Ginku nodded as a positive response.

H-how Cool is this going to be?! Having the Lonewolf cook for you?! Take care of you?! I think we're a perfect match~~

'Little background for Mui Ryuuzen'

Im one of the daughters of Ryuuzen family. But im also one of the most Ignored ones, They call me
"Princess Magma" because of this what they call
"Perfect Image" that i had, and because of all the praise, my siblings started to Ignore my existence because of their Jealousy. It hurts but there's nothing I can do but accept reality.

Last 5 years, my family's company lost the chance to be the top Sellers of clothing products. And that is why we Asked for help at the Artic Company, which was owned by The Frostheart Family.
Our company Has been saved from its downfall, but in return, Artic company made us sign a contract, a contract telling that, as long as we're not able to Pay for the amount the Artic company used to save us, Crimson Thread Company will be Under their Rule for Aid and Support. For now, we are stable, but no one knows when will it end , so I must work hard to reach the top, to help my family, and the company.

'Snap back To reality'

"Hey, Mui, Are you okay? You've been dozing Off."
Ginku said along with a chuckle.

"O-oh sorry, I could see you're done with the ramen! It smells so Good!~"
I smiled and chuckled as I praised him. 

"Well, go on and have a bite, I guess it would taste better since i've been practicing a little bit."
Ginku said with a little disappointment on his face. I ate the ramen and it tastes a little off, but , for working hard on the ramen, i'd compliment and praise him for the efforts

"Mmnn! This tastes really good!!"
I told him with a Big smile on my face. He seemed to blushed a litltle, Was it just my imagination? Hahaha , nahh maybe its just my imagination.

"I-im glad You liked it.."
Ginku said While looking down With a little blush.
H-he really is blushing!! A-anyway, i should ask him a question.

"Mm, Ginku, What made you Enter Moonlit University? I mean.. its a little school , not fit to people with high standards like you, i-i mean, Not to be rude but, yeah, it doesn't seem to fit people like you."
I asked him as i look straight into his eyes.
Ginku's emotions suddenly vanished and turned into a Cold One, more like he's expression is Empty.

"Hmm.. I just want to Live a normal Life.. that's all,
No money, no business, No shits at all."
Ginku replied in a Very Cold Tone.

"I-i see, Ginku, Why do you wear black? Im pretty sure you're family's signature color is white. You know, Just like snow."
I asked him with a Joyful voice.
I looked at ginku and it feels like He's not interested.

"Mm.. I wear black Because it resembles the Night"
Ginku replied as he looked straight at me. I was thinking if that's the reason why they nicknamed him Lonewolf.. i should ask.

"Mm , is that why you're nicknamed "Lonewolf"?
I asked with a confused face.

"No. They called me Lonewolf because of being such a Loner. Look, this seems to be your point.
What do you feel At Winter?"
Ginku asked me as if he's trying to correct me.

"U-um.. Cold! Cold air, Cold temperature."
I smiled as i answered.

"That's right, And what do you feel at regular Midnights ?"
Ginku asked again but now with a smile on his face. His smile stunned me for a while.

"U-uh..... C-cold air.. Cold.. Temperature.."
I answered as i realize its both the same thing.

"See? All i chose was a darker path, a darker color.
Its just like that ramen. no matter how it tastes, No matter what flavor it is, its still a ramen. Nothing changes, so Dont wonder why i Chose black."
Ginku said With a smile.

"I-i.. see.."
I said as i Looked down. It was quite deep, as if he's trying to tell me something deep. I am a Good person.. I believed in that.. when my sisters ignored me , They kept telling me i was a bad person, so I decided to live on my own and work hard so i could help my parents.. maybe im still a Good person.. even if a chose a darker path.. it doesn't change the fact that I'm a good person..

"Hey~, haha, are you okay?
Give me your bowl so i could wash it now."
Ginku said as he grabbed my bowl and placed them on the sink.

"You do eat a lot huh?"
Ginku chuckled.  He just said a eat a lot, Like hey!! What do you expect of me?! Eat like im in diet?!

"E-er!! I-i dont!! W-whatever! Finish up ! I-i'll wait in your room.."
I said with an angry tone while blushing a lot.
L-like h-hey.. im not eating that Many.. right?..
Okay, anyways! I headed back at his room and waited.

"Hehehe~ What a cute Girl."
Ginku chuckled. He just called me cute! He thought i didn't heard it huh, hahaha. I heard footsteps going to me, I saw Ginku coming At the bed and He sat beside me. A minute after a little awkward moment of silence, He undressed.

"H-h-h-heyy!!!! W-what are you doing?!"
I screamed while i was covering my eyes, with a little peek. He chuckled as if it was nothing and he started removing his Pants and left his boxers on.

"H-h-h-h-h-heyy!!! W-why are you only in your boxers!?!"
I screamed as i was blushing so hard, my heart started to jump up, down, left and right! As if something is about to happen.

"Haha, Chill out Princess, this is how i normally sleep."
Ginku chuckled and laid down beside me.

"Well , anyways, time to sleep princess, there's still school tomorrow, or.. Not, its storming.. i guess we'll just have to wait for the news.",

Ginku smiled and Closed his eyes.

"O-o-okay..."
I answered in response while blushing.
H-his quite.. Simple. He's a unique person..
I-i wonder if we could go far.. Farther than being just.. c-classmates..  well.. i guess..

I closed my eyes , and Fell asleep.

_________________________________________

[[To be Continued]]✓