Under The Rain

'Day 2'
"BEEEEEPP!! BEEEEEPP!!"
The alarm clock rung.

Ginku opened his eyes and took a second to let his brain work. He noticed something when he woke up. "Uh.. why is room so dark?" He thought. He stood on his feet and looked at his window.
"Oh .. its raining hard. This must be my lucky day.."
He said with a chuckle. Ginku's favorite weather is the bad one, rain. As usual, ginku grabbed his towel and took a shower, after shower he went back to his room and got changed. After changing, he went downstairs to grab his sandwich, his umbrella and his backpack and went off For school. As usual he walked alone going to school with his black umbrella until he reached the school and got inside his room. Ginku placed his umbrella open at the back corner of the classroom so it could dry off and sat on his chair near by the Window. Ginku breathes in and out to calm his self  and started to put his headphones on and played his music.

A moment later, an announcement has been told to everyone. "Welome to Moonlit University! Freshmens are required to attend the Orientation scheduled at the second day of School at 8:00am to 12:00pm which is today. All freshmens are required to head at the school's auditorium for the orientation. We'll see you at exact 8:00am , dont be late!" And the announcement ended.

An hour passed after the announcements and its almost eight. Ginku didn't feel happy at all.
"Tsk.. damn that orientation, there's no need for me to attend." He thought. Ginku Sighed and headed out at the school's roof deck and spent almost 4hrs for the orientation to end at the auditorium. At the school's Roof deck, there are metal Fences for safety measure, he stood and rested his elbow on the fence and rested his head on his palm. "I wonder if i could just.. stay up here for eternity... Life should be as peaceful as this.."
Ginku felt the strong cold breeze on his body as he wonder while the rain kept on getting heavier. It sounded peaceful, all Ginku could ever hear is the heavy rain hitting down on earth.

"DRRINGGG!! DRRINNGGG!!"
The school's alarm for lunch rung.

"I guess i'll be back up here to stay some other time."
And Ginku started walking going to the cafeteria.

"Announcement, Classes for today are up only until 12:00pm, all students are required to go home immediately." Said the school's announcement.

"I guess there's a storm coming huh.."
Ginku said to himself.

Ginku changed his destination to his classroom,
So he could get his things and leave the school.
He arrived at his room crowded as his classmates starts packing their things so they could also leave.
Ginku grabbed his bag, and his umbrella and left the room so he could leave the school. Ginku headed outside the gate and it seems that Ginku coincidentally headed out along with his classmates. As Ginku stepped outside, he quickly changed his direction so he could seperate himself from his classmates. "I should look for a place to spend time with, this is a good chance since its raining." Ginku thought. As he was about to go on his way, he heard a voice of a girl.

"N-nghngn..."
Girl's expression along with her heavy breathing.

Ginku went to look at her direction and saw her soaking wet and seems to be blushing.

"Uh.. what is she doing here under the rain without any umbrella?.." Ginku thought. He walked leading to her so he could have her under his umbrella,
As Ginku reached and covered her under his umbrella, He asked.

"H-hey.. what are you doing here.."
Ginku asked with a Cold look and a Cold tone while stuttering a little.

"Um hi.. my body feels heavy and weak.. i cant walk.. i got stucked here without any umbrella at all.. thanks for lending yours." Said the girl with her Heavy breathing.

Ginku looked at her and Placed his left hand on the Girls forehead.

"Hm.. i knew it.. You have a fever.."
Ginku confirmed.

"I-i see.."
Said the Girl while breathing heavily.

"There's a hotel near the school, and I happen to buy 1 room last week in case i dont wanna go home.. wanna come with me 'till the rain stops?"
Ginku suggested with the same cold look and cold tone.

"N-nghn... *Nodded* , o-okay , just for a while.. i-it doesn't seem like I had any other choice.."
The Girl agreed.

"Okay.."
Ginku replied. Ginku transfered his bag Infront of him, and gave his jacket to the Girl.

"O-oh.. t-thanks.."
The girl said while breathing heavily.

Ginku nodded as a reply. He then gave the umbrella to the Girl and carried her on his back.

"W-wait w-what are you--!!
The girl got cut off By Ginku.

"Stay still, You can't walk, you have a high fever.. you're in no place to complain."
Ginku replied with a Cold tone.

The girl silenced and she let Ginku have his ways,
It's clear that she doesn't had any choice,
A few minutes after walking, they've arrived at the hotel. Ginku walked straight and climbed the stairs leading to his room. After reaching the fifth floor of the hotel, Ginku went Left and they arrived at the room in the Corner of the left side of the hotel.
Ginku took his hotel Keys from the small secret pocket of his bag and opened the room.

Ginku entered his room and  locked the door,
The girl riding Ginku's back closed the umbrella and dropped it on the floor.

"She's having a hard time Breathing.."
Ginku thought.

Ginku quickly laid the Girl on his Bed and
And placed their stuffs beside the bed.

Ginku sat beside the girl to calm his Breathing.

_________________________________________
[To be Continued..] ✓