9

"Rawrrrrrr mommy I gonna get chu!" I giggle as I run to her as the grass tickled my feet in the backyard. "Oh no a baby Dino's gonna get me!" She says smiling and runs but I catched her! "Me got chu" I say giggling as I look up at her soft loving eyes. "Yes you did pumpkin" Me being little in front of someone is still fresh and new but Im getting used to it and I trust Miranda so much. She is so amazing and makes so happy i cant imagine life right now without her. She's changed me and i think for the good and with her help my grades are getting better.

    "Whatcha thinking about babygirl" gently she kisses my head gently causing me to blush dark. "How much i wike chu" i say blushing darker looking at her o so pretty eyes. She gently smirked "Oh really?" she says and i slowly nod "So you wouldn't mind if i gently kissed those pretty little lips" her delicate voice says pulling me closer to her causing me the heat to spread across my face more. She says before lightly brushing her lips against mine and I gently kiss her back as butterflys fly throughout my stomach. Gently she pulls away placing a hand on my cheek "Such a pretty baby"she says as she runs her thumb across my cheek. 

A/N

Im so sorry this is so short but so much has went through my life and i havent found much inspiration

5 Comments for next chapter!