10)✔️

"Babygirlllll" I hear whispered softly in my ear causing me to whine and cling to the warm body beside me which I feel move and I hear a little laugh. "Little girl its time for you to get up" which only caused me to whine more. "Nu mommaaaaaa" I whine pouting as I slowly wake up more rubbing my eye. "Fine then," she sighs "I guess ill have to go to the aquarium by myself" and instantly perk up. "Fishy fish?" I look at mama excitedly. "Only if you want but you gotta be a good girl and get dressed and eat some yummy breakfast for momma" I nod instantly smiling up at her. "Okay cutie pie lets pick out something for you to where she says her slender pretty body walks over and I notice she already got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a black plaid shirt that looked gorgeous against her skin. "Yewwow" I say pointing at a piece of yellow fabric sticking out of the closet. "Good girl knowing your colors" she coos and pulls the yellow piece revealing it to be a pastel yellow crop top and she grabs a pair of high waisted jean shorts to match. '' Will this work babydoll?" her soft voice says and I nod quickly before she helps me change. I was still very shy but I knew I could trust her.

Then we walked downstairs, me of course holding mommy's hand with one hand and the rail with the other, so I don't fall. "So cutie pie whatcha want for breakfast" she says as she picks me up and sits me on the counter. "Ummmm yoguwt?" I said with wide eyes. She smiles nodding as she walks to the fridge, "what kind baby" she says showing me two, one banana the other black cherry. "Hmmmm dat one" I say as I point to the black cherry smiling. Then mommy and I ate she slowly fed me yogurt while she ate some eggs. Soon after that we were both in the car going to see some fishys!

Momma and I sang Disney songs together while we slowly drove to see fishy fish. I was sooooo excited when we got there I was basically dragging momma which got me in trouble. "Little girl if you do not calm down we will go back home do you understand," she says sternly and I nod looking down. "Good girl now come on princess lets go see some fishys" she says and softly kisses my head. Soon we were inside and their were so many cute fishys! and I seen some turtle, crabs, and there was even an octopus! Mommy even let me go to a thing where I could touch little fishys! The last thing we did was go to the shop and I got a ittle stuff fishy! Then momma and I spent the rest of the day cuddling in bed and eating snackies.

15 comments for next chapter and first person to comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them!

P.S. Thank you so much @DaijaEdwards1 for being the first to comment last chapter :)

and sorry guys alot of stuff has been happening but im gonna try to update more..