5/18/19

~intj~

Salutations. I am the intj. The Mastermind. The logic of the relationship. My co-writer, the enfp is the Campaigner. The emotion of the relationship.

I had the idea to write this when I saw a couple that was an intj and enfp write a journal, but it made me wonder what it would be like if two friends wrote something like it. Enfp agreed to write this, so here we are.

I guess we could start this off by describing how we met. We go to a Bible camp together, and we have both been going there every summer for a very long time. Im not exactly sure how long they has been going there, but I have been going there for about 10 years. Its like my home away from home honestly. Anyways, I think we knew each for a while before we actually became really close friends. I used to hang out with enfps friend a lot, and I guess we just got talking and hit it off from there. Their friend eventually quit going to camp, so it was just me and enfp hanging out at camp at that point.

We made a friend group that consisted of me, enfp, and one of our guy friends from camp, but he eventually decided he didnt want anything to do with us and just stopped talking to us, so it was back to just me and her again. About a year later, me and enfp got to work at the camp as Jr. Staff, which we both really enjoyed, and it was during that week that we met a few different people to be in our friend group. We added two new guys and a new girl and we all hung out together during the last week of camp. We then made a group chat on Instagram, and we would all talk to each other all the time.

But, eventually, we all drifted again when the school year started. I still talk to the other friend occasionally, but I guess we mostly just talk to each other at camp. Back to just me and enfp again.

This past fall, camp started having a Bible study every Thursday night, which meant me and enfp got to see each other every week instead of just a few times a year. It was the highlight of my week. It also gave us a good opportunity to get to know some of the counsellors and staff even better. They had to stop having until next fall so that can start getting ready for summer camp, which meant that me and enfp havent seen each other in a few weeks. I really miss enfp, and I cant wait to see them next weekend; we are planning to hang out at the mall for a few hours.

For someone who is an extremely strong introvert, you would think that I would not like spending several weeks of the summer being around a bunch of people, but, like I said previously, camp is like my home away from home, and I love everyone there so much, it doesnt drain me as much as other social type things would. I do wonder how enfp feels about camp though, since they are an extrovert.