Chapter 1

On a beautiful sunny day in minkis falls,Minkey the monkey went outside to get some fresh air by the waterfall so she could hear the calming waves surrounding her. She brought a towel so she could lay in the burning sand and crisp under the glaring sun. Minkey started getting bored so she decided to throw rocks into the icy-blue waterfall. Afterwards, minkey threw one last rock and a portal was opened before minkey's eyes. Minkey tried to escape but it sucked her in. Minkey was underwater suffering to breath and twirling underwater to the waves rythem. Minkey finally rised to the top of the water and saw a tropical paradise, with no gates and no boundries, minkey thought that this was her dream just comming true. Also minkey was happy that she met her long lost brother, blinkey the monkey that was almost the same age as minkey. Minkey was so happy because she hadn't seen her brother in 4 years. Minkey grabbed her brother by the hand and dragged him to the tropica food stand. Minkey shouted at the cashier and said in a loud clear voice "two pinapple bowls with fresh, sliced bananas with chocolate sauce on top please. The cashier raised her eyebrow at minkey and she said "o-k then. The lady yelled "ONE ORDER OF TWO PINAPPLE BOWLS WITH FRESH SLICED BANANAS AND DONT FORGET THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE!" minkey said thanks and handed 2 yellow coins to the lady. After a few minutes the lady yelled "TWO PINAPPLE BOWLS WITH FRESH SLICED BANANAS WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE ON TOP! minkey and blinkey walked up and grabbed there food and said"Have a great day" the lady said the same to minkey and blinkey. They sat down at brown, rusty table.