Chapter 3

And-and then...

I pulled away. I looked away from Roussel.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to kiss you," Roussel said, blushing a little.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have asked you who you had a crush on," I replied.

"Well if you must know, it's on an amazing girl I know with the sweetest personality ever. She has never blushed but I plan on being the first to make her. She has beautiful hair and the sunniest smile. And you want to know who that person is?" as my cheeks started to grow hot, he leaned forward and put his hands around my waist and whispered, "You."

(Actro's POV)

I knew Roussel had a crush on Allilah and they had been gone for a while. Crissan and Kylily were talking about some girl stuff that I had zoned out on. I made and exscuse to leave.

"Hey umm, I forgot something. I got to go get it."

"Sure go get it," Kylily said and turned back to her conversation. I opened the passageway door and closed it. When I turned around, I wanted to die. Roussel had kissed Allilah! Hus hands were around her waist and her arms were around his neck. And when she pulled away, she was blushing! Blushing! The girl that never blushes blushed! I gaped at them and when Allilah noticed her smile had dropped.

"Actro, it's not what you think," she said.

"Yeah I-I just k-kissed her," Roussel said. But I was smiling and shaking my head.

"I knew it," I said. "Just knew it." I laughed a little. They both had confused faces. "Come on, let's go to the ballroom now."

~Kylily's room, after lunch~

(Kylily's POV)

I stared at Allilah in disbelief.

After breakfast, Allilah went to do some errands, Roussel went to a meeting with his parents, Actro went to tend to the horses, and Crissan went shopping. I ate lunch and fell asleep. When I woke up, Allilah was in my room, waiting for me to wake up. She had told me what happened with her and Roussel and I looked at her now, speechless.

"Yeah, I know. How could he have kissed me?" she said. "I'm having trouble believing it myself!" She gave a weak laugh. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner," she said, looking down. Right now, so many questions buzzed through my head. How did he kiss you? Did he do it nicely? Did you kiss him first? Why did you pull away at first? How did it feel?! That last question slipped out of my mouth. A bit shocked, Allilah though about it for a little while.

"It felt...like swimming in candy in a candy land where everyone loves you and it's the sweetest and greatest feeling I've ever felt. It also felt like riding on a unicorn,"she explained. The last one was pretty extreme, since unicorns are super awesome, as Allilah would put it. But the kiss wasnt the exact thing I was blown over about.

"You actually BLUSHED?!" I said. She made a sad face.

"Yeah. I was kinda waiting to blush for when I turn 14 or at least until after you turned 16," she said. My birthday was this week. Allilah's was the day after.

"How come?"

"Because, I just didn't want my 1st blush when I'm really young." She shrugged. "But whatever. I mean it happened and the world goes on." I nodded. She was studying me. "Did Actro kiss you?" The thought made me jump.

"What?! No!" but I wished he did.

"A-ha! But you wished he did," Allilah said. It was then that I realized I was blushing.