~quattordici

“Come on.” Dan takes my hand and pulls me to his car. “Are you cold?” He asks when he sees me shiver. “Yes.” I admit, rubbing my hands over my bare arms.

”Here.”  Dan pulls off his jacket and slides it over my shoulders. Are you fucking kidding me? He’s like mister perfect. “Thank you.” I smile at him as I cuddle up into the passenger’s seat, zipping up his jacket. “I didn’t expect it to be so cold tonight.” I say, blushing a little. Dan only chuckles as a reply.

•••

When we pull up the driveway I finally see why he didn’t just keep the keys of the Mercedes. He has six of his own. His house is huge. Dan reaches for my hand and checks if I’m okay with it. I nod in response and follow him into the home cinema.

To be honest, I have no idea how to act. Do I straddle him and make out with him the whole night? Or do I just watch the film and maybe hold his hand. Fuck, I have no idea what to do. What do I even want from him? Do I just want to have sex with him or do I want more? And what about Harry?

If I get together with Dan, I can’t see Harry anymore. That’s a number one rule of a relationship. Do I want to sacrifice it for Dan?

Calm down Jessie, just see where this goes. He might not even like you. Oh god, who am I kidding? Of course he likes you, who doesn’t?

Stop, stop, stop.

Let’s just watch the goddamn film. “Here you go!” Dan hands me a bowl of popcorn but he grabs a few out of it before actually giving it to me.

“I threw some pillows and blankets on the floor, so we won’t have to sit in those uncomfortable seats.”

A few minutes later, we’re all settled. Dan is leaning against one of the chairs and I’m in between his legs, the popcorn is between mine. Dan chose to watch the movie ‘x-man, days of future past’ because he hadn’t seen it yet.

“We really shouldn’t watch that. I blurt out a lot of spoilers during films I’ve already seen.” I had said when Dan picked it out.

Dan didn’t seem to mind though, every time I blurted out something I shouldn’t have said, he pecked my lips. The first few times he did it, it surprised me a lot, my eyes went wide and my body went numb. I didn’t even have the chance to kiss him back.

But now, I’m shouting spoilers every minute, just to feel his lips on mine. After having done that too much, I decided I wanted more, so when I told him another spoiler, I locked my hands around his neck to keep him in place. This surprised him.

The kiss went on for about ten minutes, or twenty, I have no idea because when we pulled away, the credits were almost finished.

 “Remind me to never watch a movie with you again.” Dan chuckles, pecking my lips for one last time. I pout, climbing onto his lap. “I’m very fun to watch a movie with Mister Dan.” I ruffle his hair, a few pieces of popcorn falling out. 

I laugh as I throw them into the air, tilting my head backwards, catching it in my mouth. "Wow, that was ... impressive!" Dan chuckles, pressing a kiss to the tip of my nose. 

"Yeah, I have some very weird talents..." like sucking dicks.

"I noticed." Dan grabs my face in his head, pressing his lips to mine one more time, before getting up, letting me slide down his legs in a very weird way, making me fall on my bum. 

"Sorry.." Dan says awkwardly, his cheeks turning a bright pink. Awh, that's so cute.

"I think I should get you home." he reaches his hands out for me to grab and I thankfully take his hands in mine.

"Don't you want me to stay?" I say, looking at him with puppy eyes. "As much as I want that, you can't stay tonight. My parents will be home from their flight from Paris and they will be very cranky. I don't want you to meet my parents when they're like that." 

Meet the parents? I wrinkle my nose absentmindly. I don't want that. He's right, I better go.

I only nod and let him lead me through the front door to his car.

•••

Shit, shit, shit. I curse inwardly. 

In front of my house, leaning against his car is Harry. "Who's that?" Dan asks with raised eyebrows. "He's uhmm, he's family, in-law, not directly." I blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind. "I forgot that he was coming over to get the keys he forgot here a few days ago." 

Dan snickers "What is it with your family and losing their keys?" 

I laugh along with him, this is kinda funny though.

"I'll go now." I tell him as I'm about to open the door.

"Wait." Dan grabs my arm, stopping me from opening it. I look at him with questioning eyes. Dan locks his lips with mine for about ten seconds before saying "You can go now." And winking afterwards.

When I get out, Dan leaves straight away, leaving me alone with Harry who is now staring at the grass underneath his booted feet. "Who the fuck was that?" Harry's eyes snap up at me, making me stumble back in surprise by the harshness in his voice. 

"He uhm, he is just a friend." What the fuck is wrong with me? This must be the hundredth time today I'm stumbling with words. 

"Since when do friends kiss friends?" Harry asks, his green eyes pierce mine. 

"We kiss all the time, doesn't that count?" I try to act as normal as possible but at this moment I feel like pure shit. 

"That's different though. Did you sleep with him too? Since that's a habit you grew accustomed to." He says bitterly. 

"That's kind of harsh don't you think?" I say sarcastically but only after saying it I realize that tone doesn't fit into this conversation. "And to reply to your question, no, I didn't sleep with him." I reply calmly.

"Why didn't you reply to my texts then?" Harry asks through gritted teeth. I eventually turned off my phone because during the making out with Dan, my phone just kept vibrating so I shut it off. I thought it would be my mother or Damian but I was wrong, it was Harry.

"I turned off my phone because I was watching a movie. Can you just please drop it and tell me why you came here?" 

Harry doesn't say anything, he just throws two tickets on the ground. I have to narrow my eyes to see what they are. They're tickets to the opening of the new club downtown. VIP

tysm guys, i almost reached 7k in just three weeks~!

p.s, when i reach 10k, i'll stop with the vote goals..

30 votes until the next chapter

amy