Chapter 2 - Where am I?

I hear voices talking things that I can't figure out, my whole body aches I groan and force to open my eyes and the first thing I saw is a skeleton head looking back at me "AHHHHHHHH" I didn't know how long I shout but I feel my throat hurts and my head ache so I stop. I sit and go as far away as I could from the skeleton until my back hits the iron bars.

"I see your awake" I heard some says with a husky and manly voice. I turn around and see man figure in the dark side of the room.

"Where am I??" I ask the man in the shadow and watch him slowly step out of shadow. I can now see his face and damn it!  I never see someone as handsome as he is. He have a dark brown hair almost black, his jaw is sharp and have some small hairs, seems like he haven't shave in a week but still he looks so handsome. His body is toned and fit as is he is sculpted by an awesome artist. And his eyes... His eyes is as green as emerald. It contrasted his brownish black hair and it shone brighter because of his pale white skin. I feel like I was lost in a forest by staring at them. And his lips its thin and pinkish they look delicious and there moving... Wait his lips are moving??

"Woman did you hear me?? " he said sternly that makes me flinch.

"S-sorry what was your saying again??" I said in a low voice in shame that he see me staring at him longer than my intention I looked away from him and let my eyes focused in my now dirty bare feet.

He pinch the tip of his nose as if trying to control his anger. "I ask you what you had seen last night??"

"I-I was running then I got lost so I walk trying to find the way out of that place when I heard a scream in the corner of the street. I follow the scream and in the dark alley I saw the woman who scream is dead with her blood all over her body and three guys around her laughing with blood in their mouth. I walk silently away from them when my back hit a guy and I scream" I tell him with trembling hands and crying "after I scream when I open my eyes I saw the three guys with bloodied mouth in front of me and they wanted to kill me" I cried remembering what happen last night. I just can't believe how someone can be very unfortunate in one night. I just caught my boyfriend having sex with may best friend and now this. I look at the eye of the man in front of me and beg "please don't kill m-me I-I didn't mean to intrude I-I will do everything you want just let me l-live"

"Anything? " he ask touching his chin as if he if thinking deep.

"YES" I said eagerly, I will do everything just to get out of this hell.

He walk slowly to me and sit a little until we are eye level. He look at me in the eye and once again I feel lost in a forest again. He touch my chin and I feel tingles in where he touch.

"Did you mean it??" he asks huskily I feel my knees become a jell-O luckily I am sitting and wouldn't fall.

"I am.... Just please let me live" I said to him and he suddenly stand up and starting to leave.

"Where are you going?… HEY!!... Please let me go... Please... Please.. "

I shouted even though he is now out of sight.

I thought he would help me... I thought... And I started crying again until I fall asleep.

•~•~•~•
JACOB'S POV

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?? " I shouted at my stupid guards. I told them to come in here in that time but they make me wait for 15 fucking minutes.

"Sorry boss" Lenard my second in command said while bowing his head in respect and so does the three retards in his back. "We didn't mean to make you wait but we are got in trouble. A human saw what this idiots do yo Meredith."

Meredith is one of our human pet. She is our pet since last month, she tried to escape and spread to people she crosses with about my kind and the council became mad because of that. They threaten to destroy my pack if I didn't do anything to fix it.

I growled to show them my displeasure "Bring the human to the dungeon we will deal with her after the meeting with the council about Meredith."

"Yes boss" the four of them bowed and the three goes to put the human in cell and Lenard come with me for the meeting.

•~•~•~•

After the meeting Lenard and I go back to the pack house. I was sitting in my working table signing some papers when I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said in mono tone as Lenard open the door and stand in front of my table.

"Jacob the guards and few people in the pack are wondering what would you like to do with the human"

"Lead me to the human" I said to Lenard as we start to go downstairs to the dungeon. As I neared in the cells I could smell something I never smell before. It smells like fresh sweet strawberry,  my eyes turn red and I could help my self anymore. I speed down the stairs to find where that smell coming from the nearer I am the more I am losing control.

I was in the end of the dungeon looking at one of the cell with a woman with long curl brown hair laying in the cell with her back on me. I could hear her heartbeat and it calms me down. I stared at the woman in front of me realizing why I'm feeling weird things about her. MATE that's the only answer I could think of.

I had been waiting for 234 years for her and now here she is looking peacefully sleeping in one of the cells in my dungeon. I want to touch her... To feel her. But I can't she is just a HUMAN. I didn't know if this is just a kind of a joke.

My mate can't be a human. I am one of the strongest vampires in the world. Everyone feared me. My pack is the strongest pack in the whole America, my mate couldn't be a HUMAN that's unacceptable!!

I feel hear heartbeat and breathing... She's waking. I watch as she suddenly scream and back away 'til her back hit the cell irons.

"I see your awake" I say in a monotone catching her attention. I started to walk slowly to her.

But I stop, I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't accepted that my mate would be a weak human.

"Where am I??" She said with that angelic smooth voice. She turn around and look at me surprise. I saw the most beautiful face I've ever seen. She look so perfect. She looks like an angel with that grey eyes and rosy cheeks of her and her lips... They look so plum and I feel tempted to taste those but I couldn't.

"What had you seen last night human?" I ask her but she didn't answer me instead she just keep in staring at me. How luck I am I got a weak human mate who are also stupid!