Fall (Adore's POV)

The entire time that we've been in RPDR Season 6, I had developed feelings for Bianca Del Rio/Roy Haylock. And it was almost divulged during the fan question segment on the show's finale.

After the Top 3 re-entrance number, I was asked about my relationship with Laganja and I've responded that we we're in a good place at the moment. Afterwards, Ru announced taking some fan questions from the audience.

Latrice Royale stood from her seat and walked towards the microphone stand.

"Okay, this is a fan of Facebook question for Adore from Miguel Torres," Latrice started, "I kind of get the feeling that you have a crush on Bianca Del Rio when she's not in drag. Do you?"

What do I say? Geez. That's a tough one. Of all moments, why now?

"Uhhmmm," I responded, "If I had a crush on Bianca, I would've tried to cop a feel, but I didn't."

I think I've kinda nailed that one.

"I would never sleep with her because I only give to charity once a year, all right?" Bianca butted in.

Ouch! Was that for real? Christ Adore! Get your fucking priorities sorted that bitter-ass bitch does not like you back, at all!

I made face to seem as if I'm not affected at all. But the fucking truth is that I was. But then Bianca held my hand and gave it a slight squeeze as she laughed, and so I did too. Hearing her laugh makes me happy. It's as if her laughter was an answer to a lifetime of unanswered questions.

Alaska came up to the mic stand and asked Gia something, same as Jiggly who've got a fan question that asked for Bianca to read her. As Jiggly is a friend to Bianca, I read Bianca on my mind as a softie who couldn't read a beloved friend. Then up came Andre, Joslyn's fiancé, he asked her again to marry him. Luckily enough, RuPaul is an ordained minister so the wedding happened right then and there.

As they were getting organised on stage, Bianca faced me and whispered something to my ears, "You wait 'til someone gets crowned. I have a surprise for you, chola."

"Uhm, okay," I said to her smiling.

The wedding happened and we all applauded the newly wedded couple. Ben was announced as Miss Congeniality. We've been interviewed by Ru before the crowning. The next thing I know was that it was time for the winner to be announced.

"Adore Delano," Ru announced as the crowd applauded and cheered, "Bianca Del Rio, Courtney Act. One of you is just moment's away from being crowned America's Next Drag Superstar. But first, joining us for her last lap as America's Next Drag Superstar, put your hands together for Jinkx Monsoon!"

Jinkx made a speech before Ru announced who the winner was.

"Well, the wait is over kittens. In addition to the title America's Next Drag Superstar, tonight's winner will also win a crown and scepter provided by Fierce Drag Jewels, a sickening supply of colorevolution cosmetics and a cash prize of $100,000."

"...the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race, America's Next Drag Superstar is.... BIANCA DEL RIO!"

I immediately gave Bianca a hug. I wanted to win the title badly but Bianca deserves it too! And I really am super happy for her.

"Con-drag-ulations, willow! I'm so happy for you," I told her.

Bianca incoherently whispered something to me but I didn't quite understand it as she faced Courtney who was also ready to give her a hug. After doing so, Ru led Bianca into the center of the stage.

"Now, is there anything you'd like to say?" RuPaul asked Bianca as they were on the center of the stage after Jinkx handed Bianca the scepter.

Bianca chuckled and started to speak, "In the show, I didn't cry once, and the weird thing now is that I'm not crying. It's my fucking lashes, Gia jinxed me. On a serious note, as a 30-year old man in a wig, never give up, some shit can really happen later in life and I'm the most grateful guy on the planet. So, thank you, thank you all."

"My queen I bow to thee..." RuPaul said but was interrupted by Bianca.

"Ru, I've got something else to say," Bianca said as she walked towards me, "Adore is also a winner."

Ru just looked at Bianca confused and there was deadpan silence in the audience and our fellow drag queens. I was also confused as Bianca walked towards me.

Bianca smiled and started to say things that made me tear up while smiling. It was all incoherent to me but I knew deep in my heart that I was so happy and the next thing I know was that Bianca's lips were crashed on mine as the crowd erupted in cheers and applause. I was still in shock.

"Now Bianca and Adore, prance my queens, prance I say," Ru said after Bianca and I parted.

Bianca held my hand as we pranced on the stage with our fingers laced with each other.

Ru gave me and Bianca a hug when we got back to the center of the stage. The crowd was applauding and cheering then our fellow drag queens came to us and gave us hugs.