《 Code #22 : Her Shocking Realization 》

<code> CHAPTER XXII </code>

Author's P.O.V.

=♡=♡=♡=

Yoona wiped her tear-stained face as she boarded the last plane of the night, feeling her heart shatter into a million pieces.

The woman in a cropped brown hair and a pair of eyeglasses that sat beside her seemed to notice this and offered a small, sad smile to her. She held one of her hands to comfort the younger girl.

Sky looked at her concerned face and tried to recall her name. She was, as far as she can remember, Jihyun's friend's assistant, Jaehee Kang, the only woman in RFA besides Rika, the founder who had gone to Mint Eye.

This is just one of the few informations that her head had to take in during these past few days. She had a lot of unspoken questions and thoughts weighing her mind right now.

But the questions that truly remained on her were, 'How would Saeran be holding up without her? How lonely must it have been for him that she had to go without him knowing...'

She hoped deep in her heart, someday, when everything else is truly settled, he'd forgive her with his generous heart.

=♡=

"So why exactly did you get yourself involved and marry such a complicated man?" The white-haired male sat infront of the spaced out Yoona, setting two cups of hot coffee on the table.

It's been months since she last heard of Saeran, and here she is, still blanking out whenever they talk about him. It did not help that her friend's choice of his newly dyed hair color reminded her of him so much.

"Hello! Earth to Sky!" He waved his hand infront of her. "Are you still listening to me? I asked you."

Yoona heavily sighed before replying out of topic, "Whatever. I hate your hair color, Sawyer..."

She rested her head on her arms that were on the table, exhausted from thinking. Sawyer, meanwhile confusedly touched his hair, unsure of what she said.

"Huh? Hey, are you going to sleep here? You haven't finished telling me everything yet... You said you want someone to talk to. I even closed this shop for you, Sky."

The girl looked up, remembering what she had been here for this morning. She wanted a friend to talk to. Someone who doesn't know what's going on, but would just listen willingly. "Fine. Fine. What did you ask me again?"

"So let me repeat it, I mean I'll change it for you, you actually have to leave him for his sake and he needs to go and hide his identity for what? Why is it so complicated?"

Sky shook her head and closed her eyes at that painful thought. "I hate it too. But for now we can't possibly do anything. His father... it's best if you don't who he is, but that man apparently holds a lot of political power and he's in danger because of him."

Sawyer's frown deepened more at each word. "I don't understand why someone would be in danger because of his own father, but alright, I won't ask anymore. So you can't see him anymore... not ever?"

"I-I don't know..." Her tears fell almost immediately as her voice cracked. "B-but I know they're all doing their best against that man, to free him and his brother, so that someday, maybe, we'll meet again..."