Chapter 13

"You know for someone who wants me to like him you sure are getting me up early." I said yawning. Mike woke me up at 5 o'clock in the morning so we can leave.

"I know that's why I cleaned your blanket!" He threw a clean-er blankey on me I squealed and wrapped it around me. He smiled and got in the car. I huddled in the corner and tried going back to sleep. "Hey Roze." Mike said before I could go to sleep.

"Yeah?"

"I really don't want you going back to his.... Let's call it a house."

"Where else am I gonna live? I know he sold my house."

"You could live with Ashley and I." He said quietly looking away from me. I blushed.

"Your mom probably wouldn't want me to."

"She loves you Lina. She'll let you."

"Will you ask? Please?"

"Of course." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He pulled over and called his mom. Surprisingly she said yes immediately. "I told you." He said starting to drive again.

"Yeah yeah. Hey will you please take me to Alexander's place? I need to get some things."

"Ok but I'm going in with you."

"Ok." He drove me to Alexander's.

"Thank god it is still light outside. He won't be awake." He nodded and got out of the car. I followed. He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine. I smiled and walked in. The whole place was a mess, it looked as if I hadn't even cleaned. "Be careful. Alexander must have done this." I said grumpily. Walking up the stairs I led him to my room. "Could you pack everything up from that dresser?" I asked.

"Sure." I threw him a bag to put everything in and wrote Alexander a note.

"Ok let's go." I said finishing. He nodded and stood up, following me out. He drove me to his house where his mom was waiting on the porch. "Hi Mama." I said.

"Hey baby." She replied. Since I was little I called Ashley's mom, Mama because she was my second mother.

"Hey mom."

"Son."

"Thanks for letting me stay here." I said following her.

"It's no problem." She replied. "Son. What made you think you could skip two days of school?"

"Sorry mom." He said sheepishly.

"It's ok." She took me to Ashley's room. I threw my stuff on the floor and walked into the living room.

"Lina!"

"Hey!" Mikes dad walked in and hugged me.

"How are you sweetie."

"I'm good now that I'm here." He smiled.

"Now we're waiting for Ashley, the only one who went to school." Mama glared at Mike and I but she didn't mean it. Ash. Walked in a few minutes later.

"Linaaaaaaa!" She ran and hugged me. I hugged back. "So a little birds told me you'll be staying with us."

"Yup." She smiled and pulled me into her room so I could set up my spot in the house.

Alexander's P.O.V.

I woke up up with wine bottles all around me. A dead girls body hung limply off of the bed. Rozalina was no where to be found last night, and I can't sense her here now. Getting up I walked to her room smelling her old scent along with a male I could not identify. A note lay on the bed.

Alexander,

I have left. Do not try to bring me back. I'll be happier without you in my life. You obviously don't need me to be happy. Goodbye Alexander. Give Vivian my regards.

-Rozalina

She left. With that man child no doubt. How dare she. How dare she! I put my fist through the wall in anger. She is mine! Getting dressed quickly I stormed out of the Mansion and followed her scent. I ended up at a quaint house, looking inside I saw the brunette bitch and two adults. Lina was siting with them, looking happy. One hand was flipping Ashley off and the other was under the table, clasped in the boys. She looked over at him, her eyes full of love. Something welled up inside me. Rage? Sadness? Some other emotions swirled inside of me but I could not identify them. How dare she betray me? 'Because you told her you didn't love her you fool.' A voice in my head said. Growling I walked away looking for my next kill. She would pay. Those she loved would pay. No one makes Alexander Volkov feel humanly emotions and gets away with it. If I can't have her, no one can.