3

[changed the story description]

~

movie

Grade nine is so much better than eighth grade! I have more friends although they're not a lot. I'm starting to learn how to be independent too. And what's great is, nasa top 10 na ko! Yun nga lang, rank 10. At least I'm improving naman. I still feel so low but I just realized some things. Part of growing up, I think?

Siguro besides the academic stress, the only thing I don't like being 15 is my freaking pimples. Puberty is real! I now have pimples sadly at nakakairita na may mga small bumps ako sa skin ko. What do I do with these?! They're not leaving my forehead and my jaw area and I wanna go climb a mountain and scream all out cursing acne.

Minsan sinasama ako ni Ate para magpa-facial pero sobrang sakit. Lumuluha nga ako kapag pricking na. I searched for skincare products but I'm still searching for the perfect products for my face. Why is it so hard to maintain skincare? Baka maubos pa allowance ko sa pag-invest sa skincare.

I grabbed my hand mirror and searched for this one painful pimple that's surrounded by small bumps. I cover it with a pimple patch that's why I look like I have a small bukol.

Nitong school year, ngayon ko na lang narerealize yung mga pinapagdaanan ko. I remember what Ate Hasmin told me on my 15th birthday.

Being 15, 16, 17 and 18 ain't easy. You'll go through things you will not expect but along the way you will learn. You will get PIMPLES. You will make more friends, you'll lose friends. You'll make mistakes— big or small, you'll be anxious, frustrated and feel your heart heavy oftentimes. You will fall, you will stand up. You will realize about reality and its endless complications. You will be insecure and lonely. You will enjoy and have the best moments. And there will come problems that will make you feel broken or dead. I hope to grow up and learn maturity along the way with my family and God's guidance.

I hope I don't get my heart broken at 18.

We're on our way to the main building to get tickets for the upcoming Paskuhan. It's an annual event here in USC where students gather to celebrate Christmas early before sembreak. It's actually a two-day event. The first one is when you need to pay for tickets to see artists who are invited to perform, may it be solo or a band. And the second day is open to everybody. DJ lang yata ang meron.

"Sana sinabi mo na lang sakin para hindi ka na pumila pa." Kuya Vico replied when I told him I already got tickets. Mala-VIP kasi siya sa school.

Kuya is already a freshman taking up BS Bio. He's planning to go straight to med school after his premed in college. Pinapili siya nina Mom and Dad kung saan niya gusto mag-aral ng premed. He can even study in Manila or abroad pero he chose to stay in USC. Kung sa bagay, University of San Castellana is one of the top universities here in the Philippines. In fact it has the most modern 'everything'. From the exterior, facilities to the equipments. Saka na lang daw siya lilipat kapag med proper na niya.

But... I am not convinced. I doubt that he doesn't like transferring to another university. He always wanted to study in UST Manila. Why the sudden change of plans? Hindi vocal ang Kuya ko pero I want him to open up to me.

Gusto ko sana matouch sa sinabi niya about the tickets kaso kanina ko pa siya kinakausap at hindi niya ko nililingon. Busy siya sa tv.