Chapter 1. Loving daughter

"5...4...3...2...andddd 1! Ready or not, here I come~!"

You contained as many giggles that you could as you ran around the room looking for a safe spot to hide.

"Perfect!"

In the tall closet, a dirty clothes basket was tucked in the corner. As you peeped into it you were able to hear the soft footsteps of your mother. Quickly you stumbled into the basket, it wasn't so easy but you were somehow able to get in it.

"Y/N~
Where are you~?"

You threw your hand to your mouth trying not to laugh as your mom made her way into the room.
The closet's door was wide open but you didn't care.

"Where could my daughter ever be?"

More giggles were heard from the closet which your mother ignored.

"Hmm, perhaps under the bed?"

She looked under the bed and found nothing but a sock.

"Not here..maybe..
Oh, I know! On top of the closet!"

Your mother made her way to the closet, her face was now visible.

"No Y/N here...Oh were can she be?!
That's it Y/N, you win!"

With glee your little head poped out of the basket at you replied to your mother's calls

"Here I am!"

Your mom picked you up from the basket with a soft grin.

Her emerald hair had flown to her face and you carefully moved it away from her soft face. Your mother's golden eyes met your love and she pulled you into a tight hug.

"I love you Y/N~"

You hugged her with your might

"I love you too mommy!"

She smiled once more and set you and the floor, ruffling your [H/C] hair.

Then you heard a recognizable male voice, your father's

"Tomoko, Mandalay's on the phone. She wants to speak with you"

"Ok coming!"

Without another word your mother left the room.

°☆~Ragdoll's P.O.V.~☆°

"Hey Sosaki, what's up?"

"Tomoko..is anyone around you?"

"No, just me"

She gave a sigh

"I have urgent news and I want you to listen closely.."

You were able to feel the deep tension and knew this wasn't the time for jokes

"There's been multiple warnings about villain attacks in your area..and these aren't normal villains that can  be easily beaten."

"I see..thank you for the warning. Please watch yourself too, I can't see you suffer"

"Thank you but please...I want you to look out for [Y/N] as well. She is your daughter but I am worried since you and Best Jeanist are well known for your hero work.."

You stood still hearing these words. Small thoughts of tragic events that could happen flash in front of your eyes and you shivered.

"I know it sounds horrible so I recommend you stay alert and don't leave your house as much"

"You're right..thank you, very much Mandalay. What would I ever without you?"

She gave a small giggle

"Heh, many things huh? Well I should hang up now, I've got some work to be done."

"Alright, good luck~"

With that she hung up and your eyes filled with tears

"W-what am I going to do?"