Chapter 3. Promises

(This one's a bit long, so be prepared!)

The woman sighed as she sat down and her husband closed the door, not shut but enough to block the other room's sight.

"Tomoko..what happened?"

She hugged herself as her soft, golden eyes gave off a glossed look. Her husband offered her a hug which she gladly accepted.
Small streams off tears leaked of her eyes as she began to speak.

"Today at work..we had a call reporting a villain attack nearby..we had to have our whole team take the scene.."

"That big of a problem? Usually it would take just two of you."

×-flashback-×

Tiger put the phone down and yelled out

"Everyone, stop what you're doing. We have a new important duty!"

The rest of the team members looked up, they had obeyed and stopped whatever they were doing.

Mandalay seemed curious

"What is it this time Tiger?"

"I just got a report about a nearby villain attack...we ALL need to go."

The three members looked concerned

"All of us?..."

Tiger nodded

"All of us. There isn't any time to lose, let's go!"

°●°●°●°●°●°●°

The scene was horrifying.

Buildings cracked up looking like they were about to fall.
Any signs of life seemed to have disappeared.
Civilians were being evacuated.
Police were running around the scene.

"Wild Wild pussycats, just on time"

Detective Tsukauchi walked up to the team. He looked relived that they had arrived.

Mandalay asked
"Detective, what seems to be the problem?"

"We aren't so sure about what happened but luckliy with reports from the civilians it seems to be a few villains are up to no good. We identified three of them. One of them seems to be after someone."

With a better understanding on the situation Tiger looked at them.

"Alright team, you know what to do."

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!!! We have come from... somewhere... Stingly, cute and catlike! Wild, wild.. Pussycats!"
They each struck their poses.
Civilians cheered as the team ran off into a building where the crime had occured.

Tiger spoke
"Alright, let's all move together it's better if we do. Ragdoll!"

The team member nodded knowing what to do. She had to use her quirk to find any other survivors to aid.