𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮| 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓮

It was a bright warm day in Jasper, and the Autobot base was quieter than usual. Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee had left the base after Ratchet had stumbled across an ancient Autobot frequency. Fifteen minutes later the three of them returned with a relic to which Optimus and Ratchet went over to the med-bay to examine it. On the other side of the room were Bumblebee and the others as the young scout began to brag about his vehicular acrobatics.

Miko walked away from the group feeling more bored than ever as she headed straight towards the couch, only to find out that someone is already occupying the space. This person was Lucy, who is sound asleep with her head on the armrest. The sleeping British girl wore a cute baby pink, casual style sweatshirt with light blue jeans, and white low top converse.

A brilliant idea came to Miko's head to which she smiled mischievously. Miko slowly made her way towards her prey until she was close enough to which she gave the sleeping Lucy a scare. The poor girl's eyes shot wide open followed by a frightful scream. Lucy squirmed; this made her slide off the armrest of the couch. Falling face first onto the floor, her legs were positioned upright, they dangled above her head. Miko burst into a fit of laughter, holding onto her stomach.

This caused everyone... and 'bot to look over at the sudden commotion. They all saw Lucy face down on the floor with Miko laughing her butt off. Most of them let out a small snicker but some grimaced from the way she fell, it looked painful. The ones who quickly came to Lucy's side were Jack, Rafael, Ratchet, and Optimus.

"Lucy! Are you okay?" Rafael knelt beside Lucy. She spoke incoherently followed by a groan.

Jack glared at Miko who was wiping away her tears after laughing, "Miko, that wasn't cool to wake her up from her nap." Miko glanced over at Jack who had both hands on his hips with a not so pleased look on his face. "Dude, it was just a harmless scare. Besides, I'm sure Lucy's fine!"

Lucy repositioned her legs back and sat up, rubbing her now reddened nose, her forehead was red too. She didn't bother standing up from the floor and instead sat there like a sad puppy. "Ow... my poor nose," Lucy said while brushing her loose strands of hair from her face.

"See! I told you she's fine." Miko looked over at Jack who was not too happy with Miko at the moment. 

"Yeah, but what if she broke her nose from your little harmless scare?" Jack quoted. Miko pouted by this but said nothing.

Optimus and Ratchet looked at each other with concerned looks written across their faceplates. Lucy spoke in a tired but soft tone. "It's okay, really. I did not break my nose, but... uh, it does hurt a little." Lucy reassured them, waving her hand back and forth. "But I'm sad that I had to be woken up from my nap... by the hands of Miko."

Miko laughed awkwardly to herself, scratching her cheek gently with her index finger. "... yeah, sorry about that." Lucy simply shook her head with a smile.

It was relieving to know that Lucy did not sustain any serious damage after falling face-first onto the floor. The redness on her nose and forehead had subsided a little but still slightly noticeable.

Jack looked over to Lucy and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lucy had fallen asleep on the spot, her head is supported by the armrest behind her. He was quick to point this out to everyone, and they were generally surprised by this, then again, it was enough to make them smile in the end!