𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮| 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

Their plan to destroy Darkmount had already initiated. Ratchet had remained behind with the human children whilst the others were about to storm into the Decepticon fortress. Agent Fowler was on standby with his own crew until Ultra Magnus gave them the signal.

His optics were staring absentmindedly into the monitors and his digits were tapping on the edge of the controls anxiously. Ratchet had not received any sort of communication from their team in quite a while and eventually allowed his thoughts to wander.

He hadn't heard from Lucy for over two earth days and was expecting to see her with Ultra Magnus arriving with the others, but she hadn't. Naturally, he had begun to worry that something awful had happened. He had searched for any signs of her life signal using the Harbingers monitors but had turned up empty-handed. Disregarding the thought of her being captured almost immediately from his processors. The only logical explanation he could come up with was that something was blocking her signal.

Lucy is highly capable of fending for herself and with the abilities which she currently possesses, it was highly unlikely that she would be easily captured without putting up a fight. She had put his trust on him before and now it was time he did the same for her. All he had to do was wait patiently just enough until she would appear.

Soon his thoughts were abruptly cut short when the monitors let out a sound. There he saw an Autobot signal flying towards Darkmount. Initially, he genuinely thought it was Lucy but upon further inspection it was in fact an unidentified signal much to his confusion.

"How is that possible?" He wondered aloud, catching the attention of the three humans who were on top of the console he was using.

"What?" Jack asked, turning to face the medic.

"An Autobot signal. But it's airborne." Ratchet declared and was staring at the screen with wide optics.

"Oh! Could it be Lucy?!" Miko blurted out, grinning from ear to ear.

"No... it's not Lucy." Ratchet said whilst shaking his helm. He was grateful that the children didn't take notice of the slight crack in his voice.

Suddenly Ultra Magnus's voice was heard with the following message.

"All units... Optimus Prime has returned."

With Optimus now in play, it didn't take long before Darkmount came tumbling down courtesy of Agent Fowler and his airsupport. Afterwards they were at the military base and were now gathered inside their new base of operations, Hanger E. As Fowler finishes his speech of thanks to the Autobots and then Optimus welcomes Ultra Magnus to Team Prime. Away from the rest of the group was Ratchet and Smokescreen.

"Is it true that the Forge has been drained of its power?" Ratchet asked his optics landing on the forge and then back to Smokescreen. Now stood beside him as Smokescreen was purposely avoiding his gaze.

"Then any hope of rebuilding the Omega Lock has truly been lost."