𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮| 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭

"Anthocharis cardamines, also known as the orange tip, is a butterfly in the family Pieridae, which contains 1,100 species of butterfly."

A middle-aged male with brown hair was sat down on a recliner seat with a book about butterflies in hand and with his younger daughter sat on his lap.

"I've never seen them before." She traces her index finger on the picture of the butterfly that had its signature orange pigmentation on its wings and the rest was a pale blue.

"The males are commonly seen the edges of the forests, like where we live, and the females are frequently seen in meadows." He pointed this out as the young auburn haired girl exclaimed in surprise.

She leans back and raises her gaze towards her father. "Can we see the butterflies, dad plea-a-a-se?"

The male chuckled and closes the book and then sets it aside on a small table to his left. "Sure, why not?"

She exclaims in excitement and jumps off of his laps and then grabs his hand, pulling him with all her might. He laughs at his daughter's attempts at dragging him out of his study room; it was amusing to watch her pull on his fingers while at the same time guiding him out of the house.

"Hold on there, Lucy! I forgot my camera!"

She pivoted with an eager glint in her violet (blue eyes.) "Hurry! I want us to see the butterflies before they disappear!"

-x-

A person's hand suddenly waves in front of her face and she instantly blinks a couple of times and then stares down to see Rikona standing right in front of her. 

"You were staring off into space aren't you?" she asks in between laughs which made Lucy smile sheepishly at her.

Rikona turns around then looks over her shoulder. "I'm glad you took the time to come over here and take some books with you, Lucy. I hate to let them go to waste."

Lucy smiles and lets out a small laugh. "Well, I'm happy you contacted me then. You know how much I love reading anything I can get my hands on."

She watches as Rikona walks away and disappears from her line of sight. Lucy lowers her gaze at the book in her hands; it was a book about butterflies and moths. A faint smile appears on her lips; she's reminded of the memories that were hidden away inside her mind, staring at the book with such fondness.

The sound of her phone ringing snapped her back to reality; she reaches down into her back pocket and answers it. Ratchets voice can be heard from the end of the line and the tone of his voice sounded frantic and he was speaking fast.

"Whoa - - whoa - - slow down Ratchet! What happened?" She listened intently to his brief explanation. "All right, I'll be there in a jiffy."

Lucy grabs the box filled with books and bids Rikona farewell before hurrying to her house. She swiftly hopped in her car and drove straight towards the Autobot base. Upon arrival, she was absolutely mortified to see Optimus, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Arcee were all huddled together in the med bay - - frozen like statues.

"What happened to them?" She shuts the door of her car and approaches the three teens.

Ratchet turns his helm to look at her. "Stasis Lock. They're alive...to simply put it, in human terms, they're in sleep mode but are unaware of their surrounding until something or something wakes them up." Lucy exclaims in surprise with her mouth shaped like an 'O'.