Violet

I stared at the piece of paper for a while realizing how much hate I have for school. I looked at my schedule and my first period class was P.E. I wanted to cry,  I hated P.E class ever since I was little. I would always get bullied, and get called names so I always told the teacher before class started that I couldn't play because I never felt good.  The school had two entrances to the gymnasium so of course I take the one entrance no one ever uses. It lead to the locker room where girls were already taking their clothes off to change into their skin tight yoga pants and nike pro sports bras that go with their nike sweatshirt. I looked up at this one girl who seemed to have already been staring up at me, I immediately looked away and headed to one of the bathroom stalls. I closed the stall behind me and sat on the toliet lid. I put my bag down on the floor and started taking my gym clothes out. I put on my baggest pair of sweatpants and a XXL sweatshirt which swallowed me whole. I put my regular cloths into my bag, and got out of the stall. I went to the sink to wash my hands, ignoring the fact that there was a mirror. I looked up at the mirror for a quick second and saw the same girl who was staring at me when I walked in. I knew she was only looking at me because of my eye, no one knows about my eye and I want to keep it that way. She had the longest curly brown hair, forest color eyes, and a smile that can kill. " Hi, I'm Violet"